My old little love will always have a place in my heart, but seriously – how does one get over an old love? FIND A NEW ONE! I finally got my new toy, PEPPER, last night. Thank you brother dear, I really ♥ it. It totally made my day ... and life goes on.Ü
This is the ultimate SMILE-MAKER.

23 Comments:
That's a gorgeous cam, Russ!
niiiice! buti ka pa nakabili ka na!:)
Congrats to your new toy!!That's cool one!!Mine's Canon (IXY 810 IS),too at marami pang gasgas!!(T_T)
Greetings from Japan!!I'm Clarissa--Nice to meet you here at blogosphere!!Thanks for dropping by and for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!!^_^
Well, it's pretty. I bet you will really enjoy this cam :)
Marly
VAYIE.
Super! I fell in love with it the first time I saw it in my brother's catalog.
KAITLIN.
Must be luck. When God closes a door, He opens a window.Ü You lose some, you also win some.
CLARISSA.
That's okay because you're in Japan... And Japan is major gadget haven! If I go there, I'll surely shop for gadget and gadgets.
MARLY.
You bet.Ü It has an Image Stabilizer feature -- really love it, so one does not have to shoot with a flash most of the time. Quality of pics really clear.
now all that's left is to post photos to see this baby at work! ;)
i love the color talaga...
wow, me loves your new toy.. super yellowy!!!
Congratulations for getting your new toy! I am so happy for you! I bet you're in photo heaven now. LOL!
i'm also thinking of buying a digicam. it's somthing you can bring with you all the time.
i've read that your brother works in canon. favor naman [he! he! favor agad ano?], can you ask him if the dslrs of canon have a fisheye effect even without the special lens? thanks!
and thanks for dropping by my site!
The color's so yummy! :)
As for me, I'm using a very old Canon digicam (4 mp pa). But, come december, and I'm getting either a canon 450d or 500d! It's kinda hard saving right now, but this is why TMP comes in handy. lolol
I know the feeling. On my part, I felt torn apart learning that my canon digicam couldn't work in temperate climate, much to my shock and surprise! My mobile phone somehow saved me, taking snappies from Antwerp to Brussels.
so cuuute! :D
so kelan tayo mag papakuha ng picture sa camera mo? cant remember us having a picture together ah. kelan kaya? :D
congrats!!!=)
capture life!=)
hello! just dropping by, too :)
Was blog hopping. The color of the camera is nice. I always love Canon's cameras.
CLARE.
Gosh, I haven't taken anything with it yet. I did test shots to check the features and to fix my settings -- super OC with that. It was my mom who got to "use" it first. She borrowed it for a trip. We had her photos printed already. I have to say that the quality of the photos are nice. I didn't even have to adjust their lighting, etc.Ü
CHARLES.
Yes I am! Can't wait for my next trip with friends so I can use this baby already.
ATE CARRIE.
Right. Right. We should have our photo taken together -- soon!Ü
JASSY.
That's for sure.Ü
ROANNE.
Can't get over your story. I still cannot believe that it didn't work under certain weather conditions. It's good that you have your mobile phone with you, comes in very handy.
BABY BOY & SHELO'S GARDEN.
Thanks! My mind was really set to get orange. I'm lucky the color was available.Ü
KG.
I'll ask my brother when I see him.Ü
very nice! i'm planning to buy a canon cam to replace my sony one cos i really think canon's much better
STEPH.
I personally find Canon to be a better brand. I've used Sony digicams in the past - they're my friends ... battery life isn't promising. All my friends who were using a Sony have all switched to Canon. What are you planning to get?
ang nice! :) i want d' green, hehe:)
waaaaah! yung sis ni bf bumili din nito last friday lang.ganda nyan! ang color naman ng sa kanya ay fuchsia (tama ba spelling ko?).hehe. :)
Post a Comment