Today was the first time that I have ever cried because of Michael Jackson.Ö I was deeply moved with Usher's rendition of Gone Too Soon and Rev. Al Sharpton's speech, which prompted a standing ovation. He had powerful words said out there, especially when he turned his attention to MJ's three children, letting the whole world hear...
I want his children to know there was nothing strange about your daddy, it was strange what your daddy had to deal with.

4 Comments:
i was crying watching it on tv... i was never a big fan pero after hearing so much about him and realizing how much he has done... it's unbelievable na he's gone. when usher sang gone too soon, i couldnt stop the tears...
hi russ...
home is where the heart is...i agree...
NINS.
Me too. I was never a fan of Michael Jackson, but I was also not a hater of MJ. Neutral. Steady. Late last night, I watched the memorial service because I wanted to. Amongst all the performances, it was Usher's that brought me to tears. I guess it's true what they say na pag mabait ka, maaga kinukuha ni Lord.
JASSY.
And home is where your head rests.Ü + It only becomes so, when we accept our physical location or whatever state we're in at any given time... with all the good & bad that go with it.
The memorial service celebrates his life more than his death. A fitting tribute, really.
Post a Comment