There are unusually rare times when one enters a room and a beautiful, huge LECHON is there on the dining table. You simply can't let this moment pass. Last Saturday, I succumbed to temptation. I was so weak that I didn't even have a debate in my head whether I'd have some of the sumptuous Roasted Pork or not. What was I supposed to do? I was craving for one since February this year - of course, I had 3 small slices and 2 little pieces of the Lechon Skin. 
My friend, Billy, who was with me last Saturday totally dissed the Lechon Skin that he got when I told him how many calories one portion had.Ö Poor Bill didn't eat the skin! That's such a bummer. On the other hand, I enjoyed the two small pieces of the skin that I got.Ü
I have to say that the Lechon, no matter how calorie-infested it is, it's one Filipino specialty that I absolutely love! A Filipino feast or gathering is not complete without one.
01 July, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
Shet.I.Will.Have.Lechon.Soon.Because.Of.This. Hahahaha.
Hi Russsso! Thanks for dropping by my blog (it's actually undergoing an update right now but I skipped saving the changes until I'm done with them. I'll let you know once I changed my site's feel :D)
You have a very nice site. It's very easy to read.
I love letson too :D The last time we had letson was the day before Father's day because we were also celebrating my dad's birthday. I love the balat while it's still crunchy :D
Did you make letson paksiw from your left overs?
BEN.
Hey........ You're so lucky kaya. There are lots of Lechon place in Las Pinas. Parang there's none here in BF.
Parang I wanna eat lechon too. But I gotta have it mid-morning or lunch time so I can burn all those Lechon Calories in the gym after. Hehe.
THINGSWELOVETOHATE.COM
I'm not sure, but I think my friends had plans with the Lechon. I was telling them that I could see the ribs already and one of them made a comment that they were gonna do something with the leftovers the following day.
I have not eaten Lechon Paksiw for the longest time. Ooh. Cravings Galore!
even the picture itself wont let the cravings pass hehe ^^
Post a Comment