☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Bee.Yoo.Ti.Pul
24 June, 2009

For the last 3 months, most of my entries have been about my little weight loss journey. I have been so happy when my doctors finally gave that go-signal to finally get on a diet and workout.Ü I know I've been a good girl despite necessary Cheat Days and my one Ultimate Cheat Week. Come on, you can't really expect me to be on a hard core diet AND not drink while on the beach + not have Longa Burger while in Boracay, right? That's just insane! I lost count of the number of days, but I'll work on that and figure it out again.

Since the last week of March, I've been loyal to this particular product and it's been helping me big time. I tried to have oats several times, but I really cannot stand its taste. I had to look for an alternative and I'm happy to have found one.

The road to losing weight is never easy. In my case, I have to cut down on my calorie-intake while increasing the number of calories that I burn. It's a challenge to stay within my calorie restriction that's why I am so happy with one of my diet buddies, NESVITA Cereal Milk Drink. Nope, I am not getting paid for this - I just absolutely love it and I think it's great that Nestle came up with this product. I love it because:

  • It's low in carbs.
  • It makes me feel full.
  • I think it was created to fit into my caloric needs.
  • It also has nutritional value.
  • It is very convenient because it's easy to prepare and I can have it anytime.
  • I can have it hot. I can have it cold.
  • And the best part is, it comes in something chocolate-y.Ü
  • I used to have it for breakfast during my first two weeks of dieting. I stopped it for a while because I was experimenting on the stuff that I was eating. Last week, it's officially back in my meal plan. I noticed that I had more significant weight loss when I was having Nesvita. Galing diba?

    Bookmark and Share

    4 Comments:

    aBIGwhale said...

    i always have a box of nesvita handy :D once a day is good..

    Ben-Ariel said...

    Ang galing! I have Nesvita almost everyday too! Usually when I wake up. Love that product.

    If you don't like oatmeal, try muesli. It helps in keeping you full plus for majority of the day.

    R. said...

    ABBY.
    Yup, once a day is just right. Sometimes, i have it twice a day - especially if I don't want to give in to temptation. I eat it as if it were soup. Hahaha.

    BEN.
    Haven't tried muesli, Ben... but I'll take your advice. I'll find one in the Supermarket either this afternoon or this weekend. I want to have a lot of options because I usually suffer from "Taste-Fatigue Syndrome".

    Traveliztera said...

    I love your posts. :)

    Wow...3 months as well!

    My trainer and I are aiming for 3 months as well... Hehehe...

    Post a Comment