The word home has a variety of connotations. To some, home is merely a place where basic needs are addressed. To others, it is the foundation from which they draw their strength and tranquility. Still, others view home as a place inexorably linked to family. Yet all these definitions of home imply somewhere we can be ourselves and are totally accepted. It is this here that we feel safe enough to let down our guard, peaceful enough to really relax, and loved enough to want to return day after day. However, these qualities need not be linked to just one space or any space at all. Home is where the heart is… It can be in the town where you live in or a village that you once lived in. It could also be a country where you plan to stay one day... or home could simply be a feeling you carry inside yourself, wherever you are.
Your home can be any space or state of being that fulfills you, provided you are at peace with yourself and your surroundings. A person can feel like home to you, as can seasons and activities. If you feel disconnected from what you once thought of as home, your detachment may be a signal that you are ready to move one. Simply put, you will know you have found your home when both your physical environment and energetic surroundings are in harmony with the individual you are within.
Sun + Sand + Sea + Russie.
I so friggin' need to go to the beach again. ASAP.
09 July, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
oooh bora! next time you're in bora, try zuzuni's chocolate sin. i don't know lang how much calories haha but meron ka naman cheat day diba? btw you look really thin na! :)
RICA.
Hahahaha. Ang funny mo! Yes, I give in to that. When I went to Bora last month, I didn't just have a Cheat Day... I had a CHEAT WEEK. Di pa naman ako ganon ka hard core.
I super want to go to the beach. Bora isn't really on top of the list, but hey BEACH pa rin so puede na. I'll try it when I go back to Bora.
I always envied people who could go and pack their bags and leave the hurly-burly of their city lives and stay at the beach. That seem to be so hard for me. My friends are as busy as I am and sometimes, even if we plan a getaway it always turns out postponed for some reason.
P.S. Never been to Bora.
i so looove bora!! i'm from there ;) but i grew up here in manila.
awww bora! i miss going there. :( It had been like 7yrs since my last visit! I sooo want to visit and one of the reasons why I really have to lose weight is because my cousins made a bet that by next year, when we visit, I should be able to wear a bikini. Lol.
Post a Comment