Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm 27 and this week, I learned that I still give in to peer pressure.
I have been resisting for months and months. But guess what? I took the plunge. I joined Twitter.Ü
Finally. No excuses.
| www.bluurrred.blogspot.com |
If you need anything from this blog, please ask me first. Thanks for visiting.Ü
6 Comments:
haha i have twitter din but i never use it :)
oh and i know the cake in red ribbon you're talking about, wala na yun :( pati sa starbucks wala na rin.
i'm editting my post about the cake, kasi the cake wasn't sweet hahaha yung 'caramel sweetness' wala unlike the first time i tried it :)
i don't feel any weakness in your friendliness...infact, you're good at it=)
i especially appreciate your checking out my comments box...thanks so much. and, i posted about it, come see it=)
I have a Twitter account too. Heaven knows how long it was when I lasted posted something there. And since you mentioned, let me check. :)
what's your username...twitter, facebook at multiply na nauuso=)
hey russ...come visit http://at-a-blink.blogspot.com and grab the award i have for you!=)
haha! same here.. i also gave in lol
Post a Comment