☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Things We Should Not Forget.Ü
21 June, 2009


This friendly reminder was brought to you by Olé Restaurant
My friends and I were having dinner in Boracay when I saw this... super funny!

Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

GreenMangoes said...

funny, clever and upbeat! hahaha!

ang galing ah!

Ben-Ariel said...

Hahaha, very nice way of saying "Hoy mga walang hiya kayo magbayad kayo!" without being rude. Nice one!

I want to go to the beach too!

R. said...

BEN.
Mukang natrauma na 'tong Ole sa mga manginginom sa Boracay. Hahaha. Madami siguro garapal. Do you still have your blog? I have to check!Ü

Ben-Ariel said...

Yes! Blogger forever! Haha! I kinda lost yours when you left Multiply so right now I'm doing backreading on yours =D

aceychan said...

haha. i love it!!!!!!!

R. said...

BEN.
My Multiply's still there. I visit once in a while, if you guys tell me to. Hahaha. That's what Nins does. I can't seem to decide though if I should go on double-entries: one here and another in Multiply.

ACEY.
Me too! I really had a good laugh with that reminder.

aBIGwhale said...

i could just imagine you laughing upon reading this..

which will remind you of all the other weird slash funny things you've seen / watched / read..

like the patis / suka or toyo pero baliktad.. tama ba..? ang aking memory..?

Post a Comment