☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Stuck Somewhere
23 April, 2009

A spot in time and I am stuck in it. There are enough people who are stuck that way in some endless inner movement, circled and trapped. Perhaps this is just a way not to notice time that's passing.

What is time? I don't know anymore. I used to think of it as linear, always moving somewhere - forward. The "Cast Away" movie was pretty funny that way. A guy got stuck on a desert island with a volleyball for sole companion. I tell you, it's true - under certain extreme conditions volleyballs may start talking and doing things to you. I particularly loved the scene when the guy loses his beloved volleyball in a storm - such a drama of separation, tears flowing, soul torn apart no less. You don't know who you are unless you've got a volleyball to remind you.

Memory is a bad habit. Total amnesia would be so much better. Forgetting you've been there before a million times over, cheerfully undertaking the same damn routine every blessed day. Oh, I think I saw Mr. Sun for a while. How unusual! It has been raining since Sunday and it's summer! Memory takes that away from you.

---
DAY 34.
I am dead tired. I was trying to avoid talking to people after my workout today because I was irritated. I am still thinking if I should write about it.Ö Anyways, I learned the second half of the new program this afternoon. I was familiar with some of the exercises. New stuff were also introduced to me and I'm telling you, they were not easy. My body's sore all over.

Just when I thought that I already had enough strength and endurance, I am wrong. It still is a looooong way. Looking forward to tomorrow's workout with a Personal Trainer. Naks, ang yabang. Hahaha. Imagine? I fell for that kind stuff. D was telling me that I didn't need one -- as long as I'm disciplined... in the food that I eat + the exercises that I should do.

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

gwacee said...

thanks for hoppin' by ;p

GreenMangoes said...

Hi Ms.Russ!

grabe, tagal niyo na din Mr.D ah! Kudos!

Yes, I do get irritated in some way when I am dead tired. It's amazing that you still have the strength to do this blog post! :)

but like you said, we need a "volleyball" to tell us what to do. :)

personal trainer = volleyball.


my offertory song for you would be: Stuck In A Moment by U2. ;)

msdianeg said...

Hi Russ! Just dropping by..Na-add na rin kita sa blogroll ko. Have a nice day! =)

Post a Comment