☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Sesitra
15 March, 2009

Take time to appreciate simple joys in life. I am always a sucker for a good massage. When I am out of town, I make sure that I get a mean one. I don't mind shelling out some more dough for a something totally de-stressing and pleasant. When I am here, in the beautiful South, I still get my massage --- home massage or these spa places in malls, name it, if it’s decent and really okay, I’d go for it. But I am one lucky girl. Uh-huh. Living in THE South gives me a lot of choices from something high-end and something at the middle. Aside from the home service thingies, we do have awesome massage places here that give quality service + reasonable rates. Also, please take note that these places are decent which means that if you are looking for something sneaky and really low, you will just get disappointed. There is no such thing as "extra service", if you know what I mean.

So where is this massage place that I am talking about? It is along Aguirre Avenue, before N-Lo’s and across the carwash slash drinkie spot. D and I would go to Sesitra, at least thrice a month. This happens when I don't want to get a massage at home + it is a bit late already + it is a spur of the moment thing...

Their rooms have the right amount of soft glow. Thank God because I totally disdain fluorescent lights. They also provide soothing scents and noise is kept to a minimum. Actually, I don’t recall a time when the place was noisy. They have made the room as quiet as possible for the maximum massage effect.

Aside from the rejuvenating and relaxing benefits that I get, what I love about Sesitra is that they have my perfect therapist there. Of course I am picky when it comes to this matter. I am also this fussy when it comes to my hair. I don’t just get a haircut wherever, in the same way that I would not want to be massaged by whoever. After several “trial and error” moments, as I said, I have found the perfect therapist for me. Her name is Noreen and she is my perpetual therapist. Setting aside my personal criteria, Noreen’s overall performance is notable. She understands what I mean when I tell her to put more pressure. She is not scared to give me a hard massage and Noreen definitely remembers and does my massage preferences.

I am raving… It is so obvious. Seriously, I reco Sesitra to you guys. Their prices are not fixed because these vary with the service that you choose. It would be best to check the list of services with the Reception. I would also recommend that you call first for an appointment before going there. They are fully-booked most of the time. Time for me to go to bed, goodnight.

-----
PS. I hope you find the perfect therapist. BUT if you seem to have a difficult time finding her, you can always ask for Noreen

Better to call first before going there.
SESITRA: +632.8206239

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, russ, i so envy you! i don't get massages when i need them because i have this thing about being close or touched by people i'm not used to seeing everyday. you are lucky to find a good masseus you can trust! and a good 1, too, it seems.

Post a Comment