☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: OMG!
14 March, 2009

Hahahaha. It's not like me to use those three letters or say "OMG!". I never use it.... Never did until today. I think I have the perfect OMG moment. My goodness. I just saw the new look of Facebook and it IS driving me crazy.


  • I just want to play my Scrabble ®. Yup, I have been addicted to it for the past days. I'm such a nerd, I know. Unfortunately I can't find it in the "Home" tab. I don't have the patience to look for it now.
  • The font that is used on wall posts is eating up quite a lot of white space. It does not look too pretty. Okay... Okay... I have a bit of a bias there because I adore small fonts.
  • Bookmark and Share

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous said...

    hi, russ! glad to see you blogging again. :) i like facebook's new look but am not crazy about the bigger font, too. if you're facebooking on your phone, you need lots of scrolling down to read updates.

    Ivy said...

    oo nga! the buttons/stuff are missing! :-s oh well.

    R. said...

    ACEY
    I'm so happy to hear from you! Yes, I am back.Ü It's been a long time, I know. But I'm getting the kick out of blogging again. Hehehe. Super fun. I feel like I'm in college again.

    Wow Acey, you're the first person that I know who does not have a violent reaction to what Facebook did. I really do not like the big font and I just realized, this new thing that they did, it makes Facebook chismis central.

    I actually have not tried Facebook-ing from my phone so I still do not have that problem, but thanks for the warning.Ü I know that I will avoid it.

    R. said...

    IVY
    Yup-Yup. I wish they'd do something about it. Hassle pa, like everything you do, it's being announced to the entire Facebook world. Now I don't even know who's reading it. Terrible!

    Post a Comment