I have not been sleeping well for the last four nights. Take note, that's four straight nights. I know I have always been an insomniac, not clinically diagnosed, but I am a self-confessed insomniac... or since birth! I would be able to sleep only if:
- I take my sleep aids.
- OR if I had something to drink. A glass of wine or two will do.
So, as you see, both are not good! I have been trying so hard to stay away from my sleep aids, even if they're prescribed by my doctors. I have not Googled if this feeling of not being able to sleep is related to the thyroid. Oooh. I am going to be so dead the next time I meet my doctors. Ayayay. Lagot talaga.
I hope everyone had a fab Friday the 13th!Ü I will be sleeping soon... just waiting for the delivery from McDonalds. How sinful! Goodnight guys, sweet dreams. Ate Carrie, I ♥ you. I am smiling now.Ü

1 Comments:
Awww, how sweet Russ. And i heart you too dear =)
Post a Comment