☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Day 07 » Learning To Love Shabu-Shabu
27 March, 2009

I think I am starting to get addicted to it, Healthy Shabu-Shabu in Alabang Town Center may be my new drug.Ü A dining experience indeed! This is the second time I ate at the ATC branch, and the fourth time to eat Shabu-Shabu. My first Shabu-Shabu experience was in Tong Yang in Jupiter.. second time was at High Street.. third and fourth were both here in ATC. I was there earlier and I just have to say that this has gotten to be the best so far.Ü My "cooking" just got better! I know I was pretty successful with my Mixed Seafood Set. For the first time, I must have done it the right way!

We arrived there 7-ish and the place was already packed. We were lucky to still get seats. We kinda forgot that it is graduation season. Nevertheless, I am happy that we have such a good Hot Pot place in The South. I like eating here because it is fun. It gives everyone something to do while waiting for the food; everyone is very hands on. I still love the little extras that are to be mixed with the basic dipping sauce. I went crazy over the minced garlic and chopped red & green chilis. The broth was tasty, but tonight I wanted to thrill my taste buds - had an extra serving of the chili. So... that PLUS FRESH SEAFOODS + veggies + simmering savory broth = PERFECT!

It's all gratifying and always a leisurely dinner. I always want to take my time when I eat. I hate being rushed. My Mixed Seafood Set had all the assortment and it was a great plate. Shabu-Shabu isn't just delicious food, it's also HEALTHY. I remember giving most of the noodles on my plate to Tarts. He is my "food exterminator". He always helps me finish my plate.


I was so full after dinner, but it was not the weighed down kind of full. I didn't finish my food, I couldn't. The set per person tends to get the job done. In my case, I could only do half, or not. I did eat all the seafood, but I was not able to chow down the tractor of veggies that was given to me.

---
Healthy Shabu-Shabu | Alabang Town Center
+632.8506633
+632.8506976

Bookmark and Share