☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: One Friend In Mind
28 March, 2009

Just blogging away while waiting for friends.
I think we are driving up to Tagaytay because it is so hot!

---
Now that I mentioned the word "friends"... I will say this about my day. It was interesting. I kind of remembered an old friend today, someone who used to play a very big part in my life for a quite a long time, but sometimes it does become a short amount of time. It really has been a while, and I am hoping that things have changed her. That will make me happy. It's a happiness that comes with knowing that while the pages of your book together may have come apart at the seams, you can rewrite an entry in your mind, add a footnote, that says. Someone told me that found a new love -- that is awesome! It is just wonderful that she now has someone in her life that is making her happy... someone who probably adores her and will give her all the amount of attention in the world that she forever needs. I obviously, cannot give that to her and it's hard because sometimes, friends also get tired. I have to admit that I did get to a point when I got so exhausted already, just from listening to her stories. I keep giving her "words of wisdom", but they do not matter because at the end of the day, she consistently refuses to see and do things in a different. Quite hard-headed huh? I cannot change that. Somehow, I am glad to hear the news from someone I know now, that when I open the archives of my memory, I can simply check off the "doing well" box.

Truth be told, she is a good person, quite self-conceited, but I think she will do remarkable things in her life. Some things just need to change. Maybe my temporary LOA from her life has helped.Ö Ouch? You can't go back in life, can you? Friends are often around for a reason, a season, or a lifetime - each category having its merits and tragedies. But sometimes, it is nice to make archival revisions every now and then, to know that someone who has somewhat left your life is living hers with the grace and determination I always knew her to be capable of.

I wish good weather on her.Ü

---
No Day 8 Entry.

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

laylanie said...

hello ms russ :)

been reading the superwonderwomanruss.blogspot.com unfortunately nawala un, and im glad that you're back to blogging na. buti na lang nabasa ko comment mo don sa blog ni ms vayie. :) as i've said its quite inspiring reading your entries. feeling ko tuloy kilala na kita kaya nga medyo may idea na ako kung sinong friend eto. :) (FC talaga ano?)

Keep safe ms russ & God bless you and your D!

-lalai (davao)

R. said...

LALAI.
Since SUPERWONDERWOMAN days? Wow! Hassle nga what happened to that old blog. I accidentally deleted the e-mail add account that I was using. At that time, I didn't know that G-Mail and Blogger had this thing. Basta, clueless!

Anyways, I am glad you found me.
Do you have your own blog?

---
PS. Really? You have an idea who this friend is? She's not online friend, by the way.

Have a nice day!
Cheers.

laylanie said...

haha.. oppss.. wrong vibes! hehe. mali pala ms russ.. :)eh yan ano masyadong nagmamarunong.

Post a Comment