This is a quite a useless list, because my brain is fried.Ü
Here are some of the food that I do not eat and/or drink:
D thinks that I am picky with food. I think otherwise. These are normal food that most people do not eat. I don't see myself to be that squeamish. To each his own. What are some of the food that you do not like? Wanna share? Cheers.Ü
---
No Day 06 Entry.
4 Comments:
interesting post. hehe some in your list I don't eat too..
I don't eat..
monggo beans (i just loathe the starchy feel when you chew it..)
food with cinnamon
eggplant
popcorn too (i don't even care if its flavored or what i just cant seem to get the taste..)
Chinese sausage
chicken feet
raisins
camote leaves
CHINITA.
I so agree with you :)
My mom has been "forcing" me to eat monggo since I was 3! I really cannot eat it.
We're the same.... I also don't eat food with cinnamon. The worst cinnamon-something that I've tasted are these mint candies that Starbucks used to have.
i've been writing songs 3 years ago na. :)
---
para kang si ms.cali! :) when she was here a month ago, we talked about the same topic. and grabe.. sa sobrang dami ng ayaw niyang kainin na pagkain (especially rice. she gave up carbs rather than sweets), hindi ko na maalala yung iba. pero since you post you own list, i think hindi kayo nagkakalayo. haha!
wish you were there with us! bonding and just talking about everything hits our minds. and besides, you and all of us are the "vintage" bloggers. :)
---
ang ayaw ko kainin:
1. isaw
2. balut/penoy
CCIGAUX.
I don't like these foods because I am trying to lose weight. Don't get confused.Ü I really don't eat all these. Period. Hehe.
Like Cali, I also gave up on carbs PLUS sweets. I used to be a sweets junkie, but surprisingly, after my surgery last year, I'm no longer a big fan of sweets.
Ay, me too! I also do not eat
. isaw
. balut / penoy
Post a Comment