So many colors come together. Some hold my fascinated attention. Brilliant, bright, they light my heart with sparks and glows. The things I know from having gone to experience them. Some leave me to make no mention. They're holding court in my imagination. It's a positive attraction that blends and bends like water into my perception. My vision becomes a liquid rainbow of ideas to ponder and moments of wonder.
Fine shades of deepest meaning come through in seeing and and these go deeper with sharing to those we hold dear to our hearts. It's the individual, momentary, lasting beauty of times well-spent in the company of bestfriends. From our bubut Junior Prep piko and patintero days to after-school Town Center gimmicks to having our first crushes and first boyfriends to experiencing our first heartaches to our cheering “MEMS” to taking on different career paths and now having the first baby of the barkada… It must’ve been a year in the making and we’re pushing for a “complete attendance” with Mari and Biancs soon. :-)
Trivia: Crissy didn't know she was one of the Ninangs until the reception of Tessa's christening. I, on the other hand, didn't know that I was one of the fairy godmothers until Tessa's first birthday! That's one story that I will always be a part of our conversations.
15 September, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment