☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: 3 Words
10 September, 2007

Because I can’t sleep… I’d rather work on something than toss and turn in bed. :-)
Anyway, this is fun. I got this from Nikki O’s multiply site. Hi Munckin!
You have to use three (3) words, just three words to answer each question.
No more. No less. Here goes mine…

Where is your mobile phone?
In my bag.

Your hair?
I’ve straight hair.

Your favorite things to do?
Make others happy.

Your dream last night?
I didn’t sleep.

Your favorite drink?
Frenzied vodka concoctions.

Your dream car?
Little yellow car.

The room you’re in?
My happy place.

Your greatest fear?
D dying first.

Who did you hang out with last night?
Green and Blue

What aren’t you good at?
I cannot pretend.

Muffins?
I’m a chocoholic.

One of your wishlist items?
Retire by 38.

The last thing you did?
Made a presentation.

What are you wearing?
A big shirt.

Your pet?
Not my thing.

Your computer?
Is very reliable.

Your life?
Colorful, synergized, beautiful.

Your mood?
Very much relaxed, .

Missing?
My old phone.

What are you thinking of right now?
Work and breakfast.

Your work?
Corp Comm’s Supergirl

Your summer?
Everyday is summer.

Your relationship status?
I am happy.

Your favorite colors(s)?
Brown. Yellow. Turquoise.

When is the last time you laughed?
Five minutes ago.

Last time you cried.
In AXB3’s office.

School?
Animo La Salle!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment