
This is my mandatory (to self) last day of the year blog post. I wanted to do a Top 10 List, but it wasn't too clear to me which kind of Top 10 I'd do. Fill In The Blank Friday will do, for now. I want to thank all of you for being a part of my 2010 life. Cheers for better things to come!Ü
NEW YEAR IS: ( LAME / AWESOME / OTHER )
It's awesome and great. I look forward to 2011 and all the good things that go with it. I was in National Bookstore last week and randomly skimmed through some pages of a book. It said that 2011 will be generally nice, peaceful, and economically good. Isn't that something to look forward to? Talk about a good start.
LAST NEW YEAR'S EVE
2010 New Year's Eve was not as busy as it should be. I stayed home with my Mom; we chose to have a peaceful night. I could not remember if I went out post-putukan as my friends I call it, but I'm sure that D was in the US last year and that sucked.
MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION IS
I have never believed in having one. People shouldn't make pseudo-promises just because it's New Year. Change should come from within and should go beyond trying & making extra efforts.
THE BEST WAY TO SPEND NEW YEAR'S EVE
It should be spent somewhere safe, with people you cherish and love. Aside from that, I prefer to stay some place safe because I do not want to be part of national statistics aka NewYear-related casualties.
MY PREDICTION FOR AN
UP-AND-COMING TREND IN 2011 IS
The re-birth of mobile phones. It will be about staying connected and being heard all the time. Establishments, brands, shops should take advantage of how consumers will abuse the power of the internet & mobile.
THIS NEW YEAR'S EVE
I will be staying home with Mom. I will have my wine and cheese.
A FRESH START
A fresh start is awesome. It's something to look forward to.
In my case: New Year, New JOB. Thank you, GoD. It's more than what I asked for. It's unexpected, but I tell you this prayers with candles work. I'm living proof.
☆
Maraming Salamat!
Photo Credits To: Luis
✽
Do you want to play along FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY?
Make sure you drop by Lauren's blog.Ü
