☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
28 December, 2010

My 8++ month stint in the online-hotel company ( is now considered a former workplace ) taught me so many things about the Internet, Google, etc etc etc. It's almost scary. This is one reason why I have decided to change the URL of my blog.Ü

I have realized that I don't want my blog to rank. I also realized that I don't want my blog to be in the first few pages of search engines. I am here to write, rave, rant, share whatever on days when I feel like it & when I have the energy to do so. How about you ... why do you keep a blog?

-----



I started to have a love affair with Avon's Mineral Makeup last October, after my high school batch reunion. I was amazed that Avon's products are actually good, especially for Asian skin. That sounded so much of an endorsement. And now, it is because of this love affair that I am joining Here, Tishie Tishie's contest.Ü Goodluck!

☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share

8 Comments:

Tara Cabullo said...

Used to hide my URL too :) like you, I did not want people to know so much about me. Then I cleaned it up and stayed strictly to the ones I will gladly admit to offline. So far so good :)

I really kind of missed your blog. I'm so happy you seem to be coming back now :) yay!

And thank you for the kind words on my blog an handwriting :) hope to meet you someday :)

Ricademus said...

Hi there! I had some trouble updating to the new link, so I unfollowed and refollowed. Hopefully that will have your new posts showing up in my reader.

You're smart to keep low key. I started blogging just to comment on other blogs, but then decided to start writing out the stories I want my kids to know someday. I could do that in a Word file, but it's nice getting feedback and connecting with other people here and getting to know them. You were one of the first great people I met on-line. You've been through a lot in the past 16 months or so and you've handled it wonderfully. I admire you a lot--heck, I wish I had family like you. =)

Hope you feel better soon!

the girl in stiletto said...

hey! :) welcome back. glad you made your way back to blogosphere.

you can re-post that post if you want :)

Reagan D said...

yeah, i guess blog PR's somehow get to my mindset when it comes to blogging...i need to remind myself that i blog to express, and not to impress. hehe. cheers!

R. said...

TEEYAH.
I don't mind people knowing things about me, I'm just not comfortable being search-able in the online world. That may not make sense because I have a blog & I'm on Twitter, but we find ways to stay in between.

It would be my pleasure to meet you someday. I have a strong feeling that you and I will meet each other.Ü

R. said...

RICADEMUS.
Blogspot gets weirder and weirder each day. I never got to change the template of my blog ever since. I know that it will take up a looot of time.

Keeping a blog for your kids is a good idea. I think that's one reason why I didn't totally delete this thing. I think I'll enjoy staying low-key. I'll be happier.

R. said...

THE GIRL IN STILETTO.
Thank you! I will most definitely repost that one. I loved it!

MANIK_REIGUN.
Right on, goodluck!

Lucia ♡ said...

I super missed you! It feels so good to know that I am one of those people you shared your new URL with <3

And why do I keep a blog? Because I have always had a diary and was used to write all my feelings down and blogging is a creative way of doing it, plus I love the fact that I can always correct my typing errors on my blog while all my diaries are full of messy handwriting and crossed out words :D

Post a Comment