☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
16 July, 2010

Horizon

I get extra giddy and happy when it's Friday. I get an extra dose of energy despite how tired I feel. It tells me two important things:
  1. I don't have to pressure myself to get out of bed with my alarm
  2. I don't have to pressure myself to sleep as well
A NOSTALGIC PLACE THAT REMINDS ME OF BEING A KID IS
It would be BIG BANG SA ALABANG.Ü Before Star City and Enchanted Kingdom, there was Big Bang Sa Alabang. This started it all. I really miss this one. I am reminded of the tickets that were sold to us in class stapled to a reply slip. I am reminded of my favorite rides: the Scrambler & the Octopus. I am reminded of the BAHAY SA BALETE DRIVE (horror house) and of course, the legendary GIANT SLIDE.

IF SOMEONE REALLY WANTS TO SHOW ME HOW MUCH THEY LOVE ME
I'm all for the little things that a person does with a big heart. I was never a fan of grand gestures that merely give me the impression of a show. It's really the little things, these everyday actions that are consistent, thoughtful, and sincere mean so much more.

LATELY, I'VE BEEN WONDERING A LOT ABOUT
Death.Ö Did that creep you out? I plan to write a separate entry for this. I'll tell you why.

WHEN IT COMES TO SAVING MONEY
Ohhh. I put effort into it. I think everyone should, but not to the extent that you deprive yourself of things. Enjoy and SAVE!

I'D PREFER A VERY HOT WEATHER OVER RAINS & MORE RAINS ANY DAY!
Please refer to my previous post.

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO MAKE
Pretty Drawings. That has always been a frustration. I'm a hopeless case when it comes to drawing. I've always wanted to learn and I always looked forward to Art Class when I was in Grade School. Drawing may not really like me.Ü

I'M JUST WAITING FOR
Right now, I am waiting for my masseuse.Ü I always look forward to going home every Friday because it's the day that I get my much-needed massage, after a loooooooooong work week.


Do you want to play along FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY?
Make sure you drop by Lauren's blog :)

☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share

12 Comments:

Iza said...

Hay I can so relate to your post! Especially...

BIG BANG: Mad mouse! That's my favorite right there. I couldn't go in the Bahay sa Balete 'coz I was too scared.

DRAWING: D-I- to the T-T-O! Gosh I'm such a frustrated visual artist, but I really don't have the talent! Kainis nga eh coz my mom draws very well and I used to think that maybe I inherited her talent, but no. (kaya ayan, nagsulat na lang!) Sometimes I still try to draw but I keep it to myself. =)

- Iza

Romanian Princess said...

Hey I'm new to this blogging thing, I loved reading your blog. I hope you will follow me and I will follow you!

http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com

Thanks, Nicole Mariana

Lucia ♡ said...

See what you did? You got me hooked on another meme! Haha :D

I also love getting to know you a little bit more everytime I read your blog :)

You are right dearie. Our answers to No.2 are similar <3 I also am not a fan of big gestures myself. What can I say? Great minds think alike ;)

I also prefer hot weather over rain, although Slovakia feels like a tropical country this week and I have troubles sleeping in this heat :/

You get to enjoy a massage every Friday? Wow that is so cool! I never had one :/ A professional one I mean :) I only get massages from my dad or my sweet roommate, hehe.

And I am curious about the post you want to write about death...surely does sound creepy, but I bet there is more to that than I think :)

Sara said...

I like your blog already!!

Jesson Balaoing said...

love this photo!

Sher said...

Oh, I agree! It's the little little things a person does that I remember at the end of the day! No need for grand displays of affection:)

Hope you have a great weekend!

xx

Grace de Castro said...

oh may! big bang sa alabang! part din yan ng childhood ko! oh my!

kg

Unknown said...

Same tayo when it comes to money and death. Alam mo, we already bought a columbarium for ourselves. Kapag may maayos na funeral plans na yung church namin we laso plan to avail. mabuti yung planado yun para hindi na problem ng mga maiiwan.

EyMi said...

Big Bang is THE place to be! i loved going there too. it holds just too many happy kiddo memories. :)

Traveliztera said...

I've thought about death too (yeah i think u saw that in my blog haha!) but now, I'm not that scared anymore... It's exciting but not in a suicidal way! Haha! I'm looking forward to your post about that. :)

joei ♥ said...

big bang sa alabang! happy childhood memories!!! i wish they could just bring it back for once. i think we still have a bit of space ;)

wow! i miss the blogosphere. i think i've been so MIA the past couple of months. glad to see you're up and blogging again. adjusted to the work sched already?

Anonymous said...

that last line caught me. agree so much on a good massage after a long week of work! happy weekend!

Post a Comment