☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: G1BO Says ...
02 May, 2010

I want to see a Philippines that is peaceful, has strong institutions of governance, has modern infrastructure, has food security, is technologically and educationally advanced, with a people who have the capacity to make rational decisions for themselves, true freedom of thought and of expression, a power in Southeast Asia and perhaps the Asia-Pacific.
Whatever decision you make, I know it will be for the better because you're voting for your future, much more than ours. And so I leave our fate, our future in your hands. We believe, we trust in your capacity to bring our country to a better state.
A soldier goes to battle not because he hates the person infront of him, but because he loves the person behind him.
I don’t want to run a campaign based on negativity. What sets me apart from the rest is that I run on a platform aimed towards healing past wounds.
Ang kabataan ay hindi isip-bata. I have faith in the youth. They can teach the elders which way to go.
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share