☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
04 April, 2010

A PIECE OF RUSS
April 2010.Ö

I LIKE
To have a nice, peaceful, sunny weekend BEACH getaway.
This should happen soon. I totally didn't go anywhere last month because I was so busy fixing pre-employment requirements. As Vayie puts it, beach-less. I still have April and May, I should get it done.

I DON'T LIKE
Being kept in the dark, it really pisses me off.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW
That my extended vacation will end tomorrow ─ April 5.
It is time. I'm ready to work again. Remember my dilemma? I even had my PROs & CONs Table. I'm really glad I took my time and I'd like to share this SMS that was sent by my friend, Benny.

Follow your heart! There'll always be other opportunities out there. We just have to choose the one where we'd still feel fine even if we're letting go of the others.
I'VE PLANNED
To take these meal replacement shakes at least once a day. I will only do this on work days since exercising and eating healthy will be a bit of challenge when you're working. In my last job, I noticed that people tend to eat more than they should when they're at the office ... they have so many excuses to have these little breaks and they do a lot of stress-eating.

I WANT TO SAY TO SOMEONE SPECIAL
This is for an old friend and good friend, Francinne. :)
I am happy that despite years of not seeing each other, every time we hang out, it never feels like that. And now, the two of us working in the same company and hopefully in the same team ─ it will feel like Junior-A all over again. Thank youuu so much for everything you've done. I look forward to my First Day High tomorrow.


If you want to play along A PIECE OF ME,
you can visit the TOOTHFAIRY's blog for details and how to's.


☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share

15 Comments:

the girl in stiletto said...

people definitely eat more when they're working or in stress. like me. ahahha i always try to convince myself that because i work too hard, i need as much as food as possible.

Lucia ♡ said...

I hope you get the chance to go to a beach soon :)

So work starts tomorrow for you? Good luck on that ;)

I understand why you wanna take meal replacement shakes, cause exercising and eating healthy while having classes to attend is a difficult chalange for me. Sigh.

Grace de Castro said...

good luck on your new job russ! may you find fulfillment and joy working for a new company! :)

happy easter!

.blushfully. said...

ooohhh this game!! hehe i play it too! ^^ great post! sunny weekend beach getaway sounds a really really great idea!! and i agree.. i dont like being kept in the dark.. ==

happy easter!

Ali.geezy said...

I'm so glad to see you're doing great, so determined.
&& I actually don't eat as much when I work...TOo busy=/
Lol
God bless, and happy Easter(:

R. said...

THE GIRL IN STILETTO.
It's a challenge :)
Really, the last company I was in, I noticed that everyone ate so much. They would eat as soon as they get to work, that's at 8:30. Then they'd eat again at 10:00AM and have lunch at 12:00PM. After that, they eat again at 3:00PM then another meal at 5:30PM. In between those, they would have little snacks because they all have food in their mobiles!

R. said...

LUCIA.
I hope so too! I've been itching to go to the beach since February. What a loser! Hahaa! If I'm going to hit the beach, I have to be with the best company :)

Manju said...

i def. eat more at the office D:
you're such an inspiration for fitness, i wonder how you keep yourself so motivated

Eloisa said...

good luck on your first day, russ!:-) Break a leg!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you dear Russ!!!

It's nice to know that you're doing great. I am so sorry if i havent been around that much lately. I have been busy with projects and stuff plus the shifting to a new blog.

Liz said...

i agree, it's hard to watch your weight when you're working. although i want to try to do that too - watch what i eat and avoid as much as possible stress eating.

lucky you, you have a friend that you'll be working with. i wish i kinda had that too. i bet it's nice. goodluck on the new job russ! :-)

Olivia Liem said...

Congratulations, dear, and good luck on your first day..You're in the same office with your bestie, that would be so much fun!!

I don't really eat much in office..But I still gain weight!! I guess it's just lack of exercise..

Olivia Liem said...

I missed one thing..

your D is back!!! I'm so happy for you dear :) Have fun!!

jassy said...

you can make menu for the week and you can prepare your baon that way you will still have healthy diet...as for exercise...early in the morning as soon as you wake up...wake up extra early for the exercise...just some suggestions=)

Anonymous said...

we have a lot in common LOL number one is easy to fix, i think. you can come here in bataan. i also hate not knowing, ugh. i like that SMS of your friend. i am also thinking of the same thing. well, all the best!

Post a Comment