☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
23 April, 2010

How's everyone doing? I'm sorry I've been MIA again.
Work is okay, but I think my body hasn't adjusted yet to this new lifestyle. I'm so bad at waking up early in the morning. Getting out of bed almost kills me, but I manage.Ü


Leaves

THE FIRST THING I DO IN THE MORNING
Unless it's a weekend, the first thing I do is to hit the snooze button on my phones.Ü Who else is guilty of doing that? Anyways, I end up waking an hour late than my scheduled alarm.

EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED
I drink a glass of milk so I feel full and don't get up because I'm hungry.

SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME CRINGE
People who talk on their mobile phones as if it were the end of the world. Not only is it annoying, but it's really really rude.

SOCIAL SITUATIONS
Sometimes, they're pretentious.

I LIKE TO COLLECT
Colored Pens and it has to be either Staedler or Sharpie.

WEEKENDS ARE FOR
Sleeping. Resting. Having a good time and not thinking about work.


Do you want to play along FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY?
Make sure you drop by Lauren's blog :)


☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share

13 Comments:

Grace de Castro said...

you're not the only one who's MIA! i;ve been busy these past weeks also that i seldom get to blog! hu hu!

Lucia ♡ said...

Who else is guilty? I am! (talking about the phone) :D

Geeez I hate people who talk like that while being on a phone too. You should hear one of my roommates...you'd feel like slapping her at times, or beter said every day, grrr :(

Read ur tweet for me about your weekend so I'm glad to know you do get the chance to rest a lot ;)

Bernadette Villanueva said...

I'm so guilty of hitting that snooze button, too! Then get up an hour and a half after! I'm really not a morning person, Argh! =P Glad to know I'm not the only one! Missed you, Russ!

BTW, I have a humble blog giveaway for my bday, I hope you can join. Goodnight! =)

TG said...

Hey, everyone needs to go away for a while. I recently don't have a lot of time to follow other blogs, writing my long boring posts about Korea and Taiwan takes a lot of time :P But since it's a very special time for me, I'm enjoying it, even if my blogging style changed and I get less visitors. Anyway, I also hit the snooze button every morning, hehe. We're alike :)

R. said...

NINO.
That's alright. Your posts about Taiwan and Korea are not boring at all! Your entries make me want to hop on a plane right now. Korea, I'm really envious about that. I've been itching to go there and I will make sure that I visit SOON.

LUCIA.
Geez. I can't stand people who talk on the phone as if it's the last phone call in their earthly lives. They may have their reasons, but it's not a good and healthy thing to do. It's annoying. There was actually this time when I told a man that he was being rude. The guy was sitting next to me in a ticketing office. I was talking to my Mom, telling her that I needed to rebook my flight, etc etc and then we couldn't understand each other because the guy beside me was practically broadcasting to the whole room.

Ali.geezy said...

Weekends? Well I do NOT rest on the weekends...hardly. I work on the weekends, but i'm glad you get your rest.(:

Ricademus said...

Sometimes during my commute on the train, just for fun, I'll act like I know the person on the phone and I know what they are talking about. They usually move away. LOL People who talk that loud can't expect "privacy".

It's always good to see one of your posts pop up on my reading list. Have a good Sunday! =)

Thanh Thao said...

You will get used to waking uo soon!
I was also one of those who couldn't wake up so early, but now, it is much more easier :-)

@Recomment: No, I am not shocked that you don't eat Jellies XDDD
Not everyone likes them as much as I do, I guess, hahaha!

Have a nice sunday!

Usba said...

milk for me:)

R. said...

ALI.
Aww. You are such a hard-worker and Imma give you two thumbs up for that. You go girl :)

RICADEMUS.
They obviously do not know what PRIVACY means. Hahahaa! Some of them are braggarts. I'm so sorry to say that, but I think they intentionally speak to someone on the phone in a public place and make everyone hear that they have this transaction or they're going to this place, etc etc etc.

R. said...

THAN THAO.
You have to give me tips!
I wake up early, but I need something that will make me get out of bed as soon as I hear that alarm. I have to stop hitting the snooze button. Hahaha!

Olivia Liem said...

Hahaha..I'm so bad at waking up early..And just like you, the first thing I do in the morning is hitting the snooze button on my mobile phone, and I always end up waking up an hour late..

Anonymous said...

Hey, Russ. I found your blog again. Woo for me. I deleted my blog and lost my links. Haha. Can totally relate re: adjusting to a work schedule. The snooze button is my best friend! Hope you're doing good!

-Jen Virata

Post a Comment