What's one thing you badly want on and for your birthday?
There is only one thing that I want on Saturday. It will really make my day if I'd go to the BEACH. Why the beach? It's simple, I'm a beach person.
My problem is, I don't have anyone to go with me. I've asked some of my friends, but it's close to impossible. I realized that almost all my friends are couple-d, married, with a responsibility, and would be working on this weekend. We'll see. Oh you Valentine's Day, why did you have to fall on weekend. Boo.
Ask me anything.Ü
CLICK here.
12 February, 2010
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 Comments:
I love the beach, too :-) I miss it. Snow everywhere. >_<
I would love to take you to a beach for your birthday...if only there were no 12 thousand kilometers separating you from me :'(
advanced happy birthday russ!
your friends are mean then... hmph.
kidding! :D i'm sure they have valid reasons.(they better be!! ahaha)
i'm lingerie shopping this saturday so yay!!
so, happy birthday in advance (just in case i get caught up with work tomorrow (friday) and with shopping (saturday) :D
LUCIA.
Aww. Ironic isn't it?
You're single and very much willing to go to the beach with me BUT you're continents away. At least I know that there's one person on earth who'd be willing. Thank yooou!
MKL.
If there were so much snow around me, I'd definitely want to hit the beach too!
any particular beach in mind, Russ?
I LOVEE beaches..Aww, I wish I could accompany you to have fun at the beach..Anyways, I'm sure you can find other ways to celebrate your birthday..Have fun, ok!!
Btw, tomorrow I'll be on my way home, so in case I don't get the chance to go online, I would like to say in advance, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May God bless you in every steps you take in life, ok!! *hugs&kisses*
Advance Happy Birthday,Russ!!I'm sending my greetings early coz I'm not online every weekend.Wishing you the best of everything,Russ!!Si D kasi,ang tagal tagal dumating!!
re:the hotel isn't at shang--di namin afford yun lol!maraming nakapansin sa hair ng kids ko,deciding for a new haircut,Russ?
Advance Happy bday, russ :) tmrw is day off, so i wont be at school :)
i'm sure there'll be fun ways to celebrate it :) i pray that there'll be surprises for you :) May God bless your life abundantly
I would definitely go with you, but of course that can't happen. I don't like crowded beaches, so I'm more likely to go during chilly weather..which is a completely different experience.
APE.
Just one of the beaches in Batangas.
OLIVE + BEE.
You girls are the sweeetest!
I am one lucky gal to have met you both in the blogosphere, thank you dearies.
CLARISSA.
Really? Wow. It looks a lot like the pool area of Shang Makati! I badly need a haircut, but I'm waiting for my Mom's sister who's going to be here on the 17th. Every time she visits the Philippines, for some reason, she trips on my hair and tries the salons the local celebs endorse. I'd want to try getting a haircut from a Korean Salon!Ü
RICADEMUS.
Don't worry, I don't go to crowded beaches. I don't like crowds myself .. there's always that risk of your stuff getting lost and gawk-ers galore. Enjoy your cold weather over there. I hope it isn't snowing so much.
loh loh lohhhhh!!!! i missed ur birthday!! OH NO!!!
Russ!!!!!
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!!
wish all the best things happen in ur life :D
I have the same problem at times. I want to go to all these awesome concerts but I can't because no one can go with me x_x I can watch movies alone, but not concerts.
I hope you enjoy your birthday Russ! :)
expect the unexpected! remember my birthday (thought it was impossible to touch the water because i was sick and made plans only at the last minute.. but then you came along! ;))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS!!!
smile :)
♥ J
aww the beach would be amazing! i'd head down to the beach regardless the occasion! haha
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL.. I wish I can take you on a beach coz I love beaches too.. it would gonna be a memorable meeting lol.. wishful thinking, but who knows..
You can still have fun with your friends or loveones anyway, without the beach.. Happy Birthday from tokyo with love
is it your birthday dearie? happy birthday, im sure you'll get to splash in the beach one of these days. after all summer's here and the beach waves are calling, and yeah it doesnt have to be in bora :)
A Happy Birthday greetings to you,Russ!!May all your wishes,dreams may all come true.^_^
' ei.. happy birthday!!! dont yah worry.. maybe there are other things that would make this birthday special.. cheer up! a birthday is still a birthday no matter what.. ahahahaha!!! =)
russ!!! a late happy birthday!!! and happy valentine's day!!! and happy new year!!! <3
belated happy birthday!!!=)
I just came from the beach last weekend and I can understand why you love it there. Its so free and breathtaking.
Happy Birthday! :)
Post a Comment