☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
23 January, 2010

Pause Button

Project 365, Day 023

──
Pause Button
3 things that I want to say:

  • Just this week, I learned a new term from a good friend, Iza ─ check the title of this post.Ü I think this is one perfect "Pause Button" scenario: looking out, blank stare, and not really thinking about anything.

  • I also want to add that it's good to have friends who also know shites about Photography? Trips become exciting and you get a nice photo like this one. Thanks J!

  • Unless you plan to print a billboard, you don't really need a super powerful camera. It's really about how you compose your shot, framing your subject, and good lighting. This, my friends, was taken from J's iPhone.

  • ☮.♥.☆

    Bookmark and Share

    23 Comments:

    Ricademus said...

    That is a cool picture. But to be fair, that girl would probably look good in any picture! =)

    Ben-Ariel said...

    Excellent!

    Russ, nagutom ako nung nakita yung puto bumbong. Oh my.

    Had my cheat day last night. Had an entire lamb shank for dinner.

    Jessica said...

    Hello there! Nice photos, by the way! Puto-bumbong is BEST! :)

    Oh yeah, about the Killers! Can't get over it still. Sayang naman!

    FJ (폐징) said...

    Nice photo! Artistic! Always love your photos~ :)

    jassy said...

    nice effect=)

    joei ♥ said...

    how come i can't see the picture? :/

    JAY said...

    Amen. I really don't agree on spending loads of money when you're taking photos of random things like I do, haha.
    Lovee the photo, btw!

    R. said...

    RICADEMUS.
    Aww. That's nice of you to say.
    Maraming Salamat.

    BEN.
    Sobrang mura lang yan, PHP20!
    It's in Tropical.

    R. said...

    JESSICA.
    Super sayang, a lot of people were super excited about it. I'm sure that was a major bummer.

    FJ.
    Thank youu! That's me in the photo. My friend took that shot.

    Anonymous said...

    Galing professional ang dating ng pagkuha ng litrato :) at ang puto bumbong nakakagutom waah, ang loser ko ata dahil hindi ako nakatikim habang may simbang gabi lol.

    Manju said...

    i like this pic! must be all the colours, it kind of gives me disco vibes lolzzz

    p.s. consider yourself tagged if you wanna do it! i'd love to see your 8 things ^^

    Miles Montecillo said...

    That's true, we always have to take a pause once in awhile. It's the only way we really get to enjoy life :) Happy Monday Russo!

    Olivia Liem said...

    woahh, taken with iphone?? cool.. makes me want an Iphone.. nice pic dear!

    Jen 김전제 said...

    wow. nice shot :)

    Sher said...

    Wow, what a beautiful "paused" picture of you! I love those moments where you can pause and enjoy the beautiful things life has to offer!

    It's true, you don't need any fancy camera to take gorgeous pics, but you definitely need some talent to capture the feel, mood and colours of this pic:)

    xx

    R. said...

    JASSY.
    I'm not sure if I got the context right.Ö Except for the border, that photo has no effect or editing.

    JOEI.
    It's in Tumblr,
    baka you can see it there.

    JAY.
    Really, unless one plans to print a billboard then he or she could opt for those super cameras. Thank youu for the nice comment.

    R. said...

    MISSY JANE.
    iPhone lang yan :)
    I know there are restaurants that serve Puto Bumbong even if it's not Christmas. Cafe Via Mare has, I think.

    MANJU.
    Yipee! I'll do the tag hopefully this week. I have to decide which items to post.

    R. said...

    DAWN.
    Thanks Dawn.
    My friend did a good job on that.

    MILES.
    We shouldn't forget to pause and breathe, YOU shouldn't forget. OMG. I don't see you anymore.Ö

    R. said...

    OLIVE.
    Yup. With an iPhone.
    Nice isn't it?

    JENNIE.
    Thanks! My friend did that.

    SHER.
    I remember, I was looking at the trees and flower outside the house + I was also watching the people walking by.

    D.L. Verzosa said...

    i like the picture.... its like a rainbow inside that place....

    jak said...

    What a GREAT shot!!! like the color very much..the photo is really drama, Russ...what did u see on that window? AJ? LOLL

    R. said...

    Haha! You are silly, Jak. I was watching the people walking outside the house. And it was AJ who took the photo and he's a buddy and he has girlfriend so there's nothing going on there :)

    jak said...

    LOL...im silly..i forget ur boyfriend's name..who is he? sorry Russ :P

    Post a Comment