☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
02 January, 2010

I was an avid reader as a kid. I used to hate the ends of chapters. This was especially when I was young enough that my Mom read to me and inevitably she would come to the end of a chapter where she'd stop until next time. Then when I was a little older, I'd read in bed at night until it got late and my mother would say, "Get to the end of your chapter, and then go to sleep." In both instances, I always hated the end of the chapter, because it meant stopping for a time while I was dying to move onto the next chapter to find out what happens.

Just the other day, I was at the end of a chapter again and the next one involves.. well, I'm still not sure what but I got my general plans laid out for 2010. Most likely it will involve finding a new job that I can keep for roughly half-a-year or so before (possibly?) going back school and take up my Masters either in Marketing or Communications. In other words, there are still very few concrete details for now. My fingers are crossed and I hope to be assured that the things beyond my control will all fall into place.Ö

Part of me is a little anxious about the next chapter, and that part would prefer to sit as long as possible on the last page of this current chapter. Because ending the chapter means ending something I have loved and I wonder if I'm ready for that. But then I remember .. back to when I was little, when turning that last page and going on to the new chapter meant excitement + discovery + a whole new part of the story.

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

16 Comments:

Yani ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶◙ said...

whatever you decide on, good luck on the next chapter of your life :) i hope it's gonna be blessed, interesting, and fun filled chapter where you can grow and learn! :)

happy twentyten!

JAY said...

:')
Can't put it any better than that. This post really touched me.

Happy New Chapter to you.

The Scud said...

new chapter, new experiences, better you.
happy new year!

joei ♥ said...

hope everything does fall into place for you russ... :)

Blogalag said...

Happy New Year to you!

New chapters are always exciting and scary at the same time. But with love, determination, passion and support from loved ones, new chapters are always something to look forward to :D

Take care!

applePIE. said...

Good luck on getting your masters if you do end up doing so. It seems tough !

Happy New Year =)

Ricademus said...

Thoughtful, beautiful post. You have a great future ahead of you!

Axel said...

Its always nice to have a plan set out for yourself, it help you in your main goal in life... Keep it up...

R. said...

YANI.
I look forward to it, wishing for the blessed ones. Yes, HAPPY TWENTY.TEN

JAY KV.
Aww, that's nice.
Have a great year ahead dear.

R. said...

JOEI.
Thanks Joei. I hope this is my year. 2008 and 2009 have been very crappy + really not-good. Soooo... I'm really excited for 2010.Ü

DYOSA.
Yup, they're exciting and scary but you're right ─ they're always something worth looking forward to.

Roanne said...

Hope you have a productive 2010, Russ! Good luck, and have a happy new one! :)

Sher said...

What a lovely post, Russ! I'm always anxious when I get to the end of the chapter too because I can't wait to know what happens next! I hope whatever your next chapter is, it'll be all that you wished for and more:)

xx

Toothfairy said...

I hope you at least have fun and enjoying the next chapter, whatever it is that you're going to do. As long you're happy, I think that's all that counts!

loves

Eloisa said...

chapter ends are nailbiters...but they help the story along, nonetheless. :-) Good luck. (btw, what will you be giving up?)

Anonymous said...

I wish to have toned arms din and hope not to gain weight but I think di mangyayari yun dis year... :)

Lucia ♡ said...

Awww u might be a student again? :) I would love to read more about "Russ,the student" hehe. All the best for the new chapter of your life,dearie! *hugs*

Post a Comment