Do you know those people who leech on to you or your Mother & suck the life out of you? These are the people who refuse to see cause & effect + people who won't take responsibility for their own actions + those people who believe the whole world owes them something.
When those people are around, they're not just with you; they enter your blood circulation and are inside you all the time, inside your mind. You just can't stop thinking about them and not in that great, happy kind of way, but in that 'I wish I never met that person' kind of way & in that 'Why can't that person solve his own problems without involving my family each time?'
These people sit there for a while, on a vein, sucking the life blood out of you and everyone around. And it's not like everybody wasn't sympathetic at first, or understanding, or helpful. It just never ends!
You sit there, seeing the blood coming out of that vein the leech is sitting on and you just let it happen. You try to resist, you try to push it away. Not a lot, not completely out of your life, but just enough so he won't sit there on that vein. Unfortunately, these people are family. It seems that with each new cycle of 'problems' they master the art of sucking even more blood.
Ah. That felt good, just to let it out.
I had to get those shites out of my chest. Thank you.
05 January, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 Comments:
Sounds like you need to squash those leeches before you run dry.
I really want to get rid of them; my prob is my Mom. She's still way tooooo nice to these people despite all the shites they've done to us. Mom never learns.
Di pa pala tapos ang family problem nyo...that's sad...Masyado kasing mabait ang Mama mo kaya siguro cya sinasamantala(sorry for the word).Buti na lang merong blogs,pwede mong ibuhos lahat ng sama ng loob mo dito.
Your mom has a good heart. It's sad that family takes advantage of her. They don't give back and they don't appreciate the help they receive. I have sister-in-law like that...and she has the nerve to complain about people not helping her anymore.
You've reached sympathy burnout with those people. I hope your mom does someday.
/:
CLARISSA.
Yup, it's not yet finished. And it's gotten worse. If only I could make my Mom stay home everyday just to keep her safe. That's how much I can say for now.Ö
••
I'm really thankful for blogs, my blog in this case because at least I have a venue to release frustrations like this one.
RICADEMUS
Oh yes! That is the PERFECT term: Sympathy Burnout. I hope Mom reaches this point too, soon :)
Unfortunately, there's at least one in every family. Hopefully your mom would realize that they're taking advantage of her.
i know these people russ....they are the people we should avoid!
gosh. i experienced this too once before. it just sucks to see people take advantage of family members. diba? make tiris the leeches movement! :))
My mom is like your mom I guess, but she does complain about it to me, though she's really getting stronger these days, I thaught here that, while being a total softie myself :P
loves
Allow them, don't. Takes concentration to do so. Practice on it. Next thing you know, ninja ka na. -- moreducation.weebly.com
I've been with someone like that before.
when we completely left him out of our lives - he learned how to be on his own.
maybe you should try that Russ.. :)
Post a Comment