We plan so many things in our lives. Do they really happen the way we planned? I have seen people who have planned for things, well in advance, say 6 months or more ─ plan to PERFECTION!
Somehow I feel these people are not risk taking. They are happy to lead a well-planned life. They simply buckle to situations when it demands. I am not saying everybody is like this, but most of them are like this.
Life is beautiful. Lets enjoy things, as they come. I think sometimes it's fun and okay to not spoil things be speculating and planning. I am not preaching this as a theory to be followed by all in all circumstances. I understand how planning is essential in most cases, BUT NOT IN ALL CASES :)
---
In other news, HILARY CLINTON is here in Manila.
I didn't know she's here til I saw the news last night.
Photo Credits: Daylight Publishers.
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton shakes hands with high school students during a visit to a flood-stricken high school in the town of Marikina, east of Manila on November 12, 2009. US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrived in Manila on November 12 in a bid to deepen defence ties with a country fighting Islamist militants who officials say are now using Iraq-style tactics.

18 Comments:
Yes... most of the time, the best things happen (and the more successful you are) during sudden unexpected unplanned times... It's like your instinct is working for you... Although there are times that u really need plans for everything to be okay, I agree that NOT ALL THE TIME should u rely on planning as this sometimes can put you down...
Sometimes, planning is good, advisable even, esp. when it's a trip somewhere. Other times, it's great fun to just wing it. See what the adventure brings.
Hi Russssss!
Imissyouandyourblog. Hahaha! :D
I've been so busy (and sick) lately.
Anywaaaaaay, yeah. I agree with you 100%. I love life's little surprises. :) We only live once. We might as well enjoy it! ;)
I'm not the type of person who plans. I know sometimes it's good to plan, and I totally agree. But most of the time I found myself doing something out of plan, haha..And mostly I found the real fun of life there ;)
You know what they say. You can't plan everything. Nothing is sure in this world, anyway.
Enjoy the weekend, Russ. :)
What a great lady! And a great photo!
I guess we just do the best we can from day to day!
I think this was I meant in response to my early post haha.
Mrs Clinton looks like having fun there. But PINK?
K
I don't do a whole ot of planning (maybe it ties in with not making lists), but I do spend a lot of time preparing or getting ready to do things (like writing) that I actually don't end up doing them.
In general, I had some vague goals and objectives in life. But, mostly, I just drifted along, went wherever the tides and current took me. In some ways, I think it is a good way to take life - less stressful. In other ways, it means I don't single mindedly pursue goals - a trait I admir ein those who do.
I still prefer to be surprised in life by what comes up when it does.
if there's one thing i've learned in the past decade, you can't plan everything. sometimes you take so much time planning and you end up with nothing -- or life takes a sudden turn that will make you change your plan altogether. sometimes we really just have to go with the flow and let life take us where we're supposed to be.
oh, and i saw hilary clinton yesterday! we were at the same hotel!
--clare
STEPH.
Yeah! We sometimes get extra lucky that unexpected things and decisions come out better compared to what was planned.
RICO.
When I go on trips, I do it half-half. Half's planned, half isn't.Ü
NOELLE.
Good to hear from you dear. You should be more careful so you don't get sick, Noelle :) Feel better soon.
I used to plan my whole life ahead, but I've stopped doing it as I've learned you have to take life as it comes. You can't really plan anything, as you will change and evolve during life on earth... :)
loves
Happy weekend russ!
while I was watching the Clinton forum last night. I had goosebumps all over. Hillary commands respect in every way imagineable.
ano kaya nararamdaman ni GMA while watching someone as good as Hillary speak in front of her 'people'..insecure? hahaha
TOOTHFAIRY.
" ... you have to take life as it comes." → Eventually as we go along, certain things change and what was originally planned doesn't really happen because we normally come up with something better :)
The girl with the flour in her hair.
I'm also like that, I plan but it too never works out. LOL.
HUMANBULLSHIT.
Sana na-inspire at ma-inspire si PGMA at ang lahat mga officials ng pamahalaan.
"Do they really happen the way we planned?"
well, not every time..personally, i'm not good at planning..but when i plan, i have multiple options..from plan a to plan z..and i always keep in my mind:"expect the unexpected. and enjoy the adventures in life."
rakenrowl!
Happy Weekend! Your visit is a blessing! God Bless!
I used to plan out every single second of my life when i was a teenager :D I was really crazy about it!LOL
Now i no longer do that.Life is too unpredictable.Many things can go wrong,or simply turn out to be a different way than you expected them to be,so it's good to show a little bit of flexibility when you have to make some changes in your "plans".
And it is also us people who change.What you want today might not be the same thing you will be aiming for tomorrow :)
i am a planner but the best things that happen aren't planned
Sometimes I planned but most of the time I don't!^_^
Post a Comment