All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. ─ Charles M. SchulzLast night, I had my first bite (again) of chocolate in 7 months! I guess this shows how much I love my friend, Jessica, who celebrated her birthday this week. Diet Cheat Day.Ü This one’s a must-try when you go to CHI’s in BF Homes in Parañaque, along Aguirre Avenue. They’re pretty popular because of their BRICK OVEN, everything is cooked there. CHI’S BRICK OVEN CHOCOLATE CAKE is Chi's version of the LAVA CAKE.

Nope, I didn’t eat the ice cream because I do not like ice cream. Nope, I didn’t eat the whole thing. Desserts are best shared with people you love.Ü

17 Comments:
I live near BF and until now, I haven't visited Chi's Brick Oven. That dessert looks inviting. :-)
HI.Ü Don't worry, it took me years before I found time to eat at Chi's ─ it was my friend's birthday. I highly reco the place and make sure you try the POTATO MARBLES :)
that must've been some glorious chocolate experience for you, ate. :D 7 months. wow.
No my dear, I can not share my dessert even with the people I love. Call me a selfish-diabetic ass, haha.
It looks delicious tho', except for the berries.
K
argghh..Russ, I cannot see hte picture :( I think something's wrong with the internet connection here..I was so eager to see the dessert that make you cheat,hehehe..
7 years no chocolate gal??? that's a whole lot of commitment, two thumbs up :)
WEDNESDAY.
It was really gratifying and heavenly! That thing is soft so when you dig in, it's oozing with chocolate! Sarapppp!
K
LOL. To each his own.Ü Surprisingly, the berries were good. I was able to eat 'em because strange enough, they didn't have the berry-kind of taste.
OLIVIE.
Just seven months dear.Ö Oh I hope you can see the image next time. I'll try to send you a link so you can see it.
hell russ..thanks for the comment, I do love it here...there's too much to take into posterity although there are still so much there too.
maybe, i was too busy to notice our country's beauty. Now that I'm not working, this take some of my time.
and congrats for the chocolate, u got to have those some of the time, what is life without them? as the rule say, be happy.
That's true. I'm a reformed chocoholic, but the chocolate-lover in me is still there.
I think I've been there before hahaha but I'm in love with lava cakes so I think I'm gonna go for this... :D hwaw.
GoooO! I have yet to try the other stuff on their menu, so next FOOD THERAPY DAY. Tapos, POTATO MARBLES for carbo-loading.Ü
that looks yummy...
Oh the dessert looks so yummy! I have a sweet tooth, I can't get enough of desserts:)
7 months!!! I. die.
just the thought of it scares me haha
We liked Chi's version of lechon kawali called puchon. Their pizzas and dessert are quite good too.
Incidentally, it is owned by the sister of wifey's batchmate in CSA.
I usually stay away from chocolately desserts in restaurants because I find them ... uhm ... too chocolately. I love chocolate, but it has to be warm and inviting, not brazen and overpowering.
I've made lava cakes before. Really good.
I love ice cream, especially vanilla.
Russ, it's really difficult to open ur blog..the internet connection is really bad here...i like "Cheat Day"..i will make it with my friend lol
i love chi's 4 cheese macaroni or something. try cyma's skolatina for dessert if you haven't tried it yet, on your next cheat day :)
and starbucks is coming out soon w/ parang a chocolate lava cake din! starting on nov 4 pag start ng red cups :D
Post a Comment