Last Friday, I watched Julie & Julia. Meryl Streep and Amy Adams both did great. I enjoyed seeing bits and pieces of French Living, even if it were set during the 1940s. The French are really romantic even in the smallest and simplest things that they do. All the food that they made in this film just made me hungry while watching. I liked it but I must say that it's the type of movie that you'd be asked to write a paper for your English class in High School. Have you seen it?
By the way, I also found out that Julie Powell's blog is in the net. I was amazed when I saw it. | THE JULIE/JULIA PROJECT


4 Comments:
I haven't seen that yet, but I really want to! I love Meryl Streep, she's so classic and beautiful.
i want to watch this movie too...
u know Russ, i've just watched August Rush on sunday..it's soooo goooddd!
i just watched this show this afternoon,and I love it!! I love the whole flowing and heartwarming story..Meryl Streep and Amy Adams surely played their roles well..And doesn't this show makes u want to buy a recipe book and cook..
I haven't seen this yet... :(
Post a Comment