☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Little Things That Make Russ Happy
16 July, 2009

I find little pleasures in the random-est of places and things.
Like...

  • On considering the 95-lb. weight goal. D tells me in an SMS, “This is your best body now. Dati sobrang payat e..”

  • Learning how to skip-rope the right way. Finally!
    I have always wanted to skip-rope like a boxer, but I can't seem to do it. I wasn't doing it right. I just need constant practice now and in time, my jumps won't be too high. Thanks D for being very patient with me on this.

  • Running 6.4KM today = out-running what I did yesterday. I really want to improve my time and distance. It would be good to run all the way at a faster speed. I want to be a machine!

  • Watching TWILIGHT for the nth time! Oh yes, I am still hooked. I can watch Edward Cullen ALL day long. Can't wait for New Moon in November.

  • Eating a piece of Cashew Polvoron. Traffic is just too bad today because it has been raining non-stop so it would not be good to go Urdaneta Village for the uber yummy polvoron. It is a blessing that there's Goldilock's to cater to my sugar-fix. They have a 10-pack sold at Php 46, just enough. Of course naman, I sometimes allow myself to these little things and the pack is always meant to be shared.Ü
  • I look forward to so many things for the rest of this year. I passed by Charms and Crystals in Festival earlier to check some stuff to help me decide if I should get my crystals from them or from another supplier. The lady told me that I am lucky this year. Or will be lucky. There is one thing that I've been praying for. He hasn't given it to me yet.

    I can't wait to go to the beach again. I can't wait to go to Bacolod in October. I hope we push through with the trip. I can't wait to see what simple pleasures I'll find there as well. I can't wait to work again. It's a work-in-progress so I cannot really talk about it right now because I don't want to jinx it.

    Bookmark and Share

    1 Comments:

    [vayie] said...

    Almost always, the things that could make a person happy are the ones that appears to be simple, superficial, mediocre for some.

    Stay Giddy!

    Post a Comment