☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Day 121 » Let's All Whine Together
18 July, 2009

Last last Saturday, a friend’s tweet put a huge smile on my face. She said that she's back to working out and my blog's been one of the reasons that got her back to exercising. Ang galing! I'm happy that I get others to convince themselves to become fit, and healthy I suppose.

My fitness entries have been all over this blog since the last week of March and aside from sharing my thoughts to everyone, another simple reason of writing them down is to see how much I've progressed so it becomes a reminder to myself that I have already done this much work. This helps keep me motivated and it’s just priceless. I might just write more about this kind of lifestyle that I have now.

It can be tedious to eat right, exercise like you're supposed to, and live a fairly healthy lifestyle. It requires a person to make a lot of sacrifices and not to be lazy at all! You wouldn't want to throw away all the hard work right? In some cases, no one even notices or cares that you are doing all these things. Some people do not even bother trying. I do not pretend and I won't. I will never tell you that it is easy and that it is fast – like what most mags do. Yes, there are days that you will find it absolutely hard to exercise and to eat healthy. Sure, you’ll have moments that you just don’t feel like it. Of course, you will get off track, eat junk food, and worse, skip working out.

---
But hey everyone, I'm no expert on health or fitness. I'm just a little girl who loves to write and share her thoughts – stuff that she learns from trainers, her food discoveries, things about health and fitness that she reads about and tries & it makes her happy to find out that they actually work!

If there's anything helpful or good that you find here, please do not just follow my advice without asking your Fitness or Physical Trainer or your Doctor. Okay?Ü I say lose a safe amount, but make sure you’re doing it for yourself and no one else.

Stick to a diet that gives you the willpower to finish and lose what you really want and make sure that you do keep it off. Smile and you all keep going. In the words of Michael Jackson,

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change.

Bookmark and Share

10 Comments:

jassy said...

congrats russ!

laki na ng accomplishments mo in losing weight.

ako di pa naguumpisa but i know that i have to if i really want my plans to pursue.=)

aBIGwhale said...

Hi Russ! I just burned copies of Tracey Anderson's Dance Cardio and 30 Day Shred..

haha level 1 of Shred.. got me whining! But I have to start doing this as a daily routine..

I'll just lay around for a while.. and later today.. mag eexcercise ako!

joselle said...

I like the quote at the end of your post... I don't have problems with weight, but I do have problems with work and discipline. I work at home and so pretty much dictate my hours...and I pretty much such at dictating my own hours. More discipline and a better work ethic... start with yourself right? Thanks!

[vayie] said...

It's really a good feeling to know that you inspire others to do the same especially when you thought that you're only documenting your progress.

R. said...

VAYIE.
Like a bonus. I hope to get more people to have a change of lifestyle. Feeling ko nakakatulong ako.

JOSELLE.
Yup, those words aren't just applicable to losing weight. It can be applied to any aspect of our lives. Thanks for visiting.

aceychan said...

wow, russ! that's a wonderful thing to inspire some1 by your example. :)

edelweiza said...

i'm trying to live and eat healthy, too. keep inspiring people! :)

R. said...

ABBY.
How's the dance cardio doing? Parang I want to try it, but I have a tendency to procrastinate when I'm at home. Bilib ako sa'yo that you can exercise at home!

EDEL.
Thank you so much for visiting!Ü

clare said...

yes, continue blogging more about this. please do :)

R. said...

CLARE.
Ü ... Sure thing!

Post a Comment