I'm just sooooo happy that I don't need to attach images in my mails.Ü
I ♥ Google Labs' INSERT IMAGES!
If you're using G.Mail, go to SETTINGS » LABS. All you have to do is Enable the Insert Image feature.
And when you finally need to send something, in the COMPOSE MAIL area, click the Picture Icon - which will ask you if you want to insert an image from your computer or from the web. 
27 July, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
Heyyy :) Hahaha internet services these days... They're getting cooler and cooler... :D
I workout at gold's gym. :) You?
I am loving technology and the internet even more.Ü This is such a geeky entry.
I workout in Slimmer's.
Wait til Google Wave hits the online shores! It's an all-in-one communication platform. :o)
I love how the gmail has extra stuff but I rarely tweak on it except for the themes though since it's my secondary email while my primary email is hook on thunderbird.
i work out here at home :D haha hindi effective :D
I'm lost when I use web mails..
when i started using email programs wala na i lost it sa mga settings and all but i shall try that :D
I'm using windows live mail.. hehe and then na set up ko gmail ma access dun :D
ROANNE.
I just Google-d Google Wave, no time to watch the video I saw and to read everything about it. I saw some images → looks impressive! WOW. It got me excited.
i certainly didn't know about this gmail feature until now! thanks for sharing! and thanks for dropping by my blog!
Post a Comment