☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: What The Hell??
04 May, 2009

For vanity reasons, I have always wanted to leave this earth young. I am already good with 40+. When I got sick last year, one of my doctors told me that I'll live 20 more years. However, the Longevity Calculator tells me that I will live til I'm 81.2 years! Seriously, I don't want that. It's insane.

---
PS. You can check yours too.
Click on Longevity Calculator up there.

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

jassy said...

you on earth is way better=)

acey said...

lol, russ! you're funny in a cute way. :D

the calcu says i'll live until 65. thanks for sharing. it was fun to know when i'll die. lol! :D

Ivy said...

i wish you 80+ years pa!!! :)

R. said...

JASSY.
That's really sweet of you!

ACEY.
You're welcome.Ü Siguro if I live life on the edge and stop all the healthy eating that I'm doing, I'll make it at my 40+ mark. Hahaha. Buti ka pa, 65!

IVY.
Naku, goodluck talaga sakin. Hahaha.

Post a Comment