Ooh. It's my second post today. I won't keep this long. My mid-month or mid-something resolution must have worked.Ü Did a weigh-in this afternoon at the gym and guess what?
I've lost 5 pounds for my first month. With the trainer(s) modifying my program this week + the endurance that I'm slowly having, I am hoping to get a bigger number for the second month. Losing weight should be easy, but if you have a thyroid condition -- like me, it gets tough... or tougher. For some, 5 pounds may be kinda low, but I think what matters is that there were pounds that were shed off. Better than nothing, right?Ü
Here's to a still fun, more intense Month 2.
Cheers and wish me luck.
20 April, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
hi russ! i just checked my blog.. haven't been able to blog lately but that will change soon..
wow 5 pounds huh! that's great! I haven't been exercising these past couple of days.. with the renovation + derma hehe well I plan to start again this wed.. when its all clear :D
You go girl! I plan to practice being fit too. SOON. haha!
ABBIE.
I added your URL in my links. Tomorrow's Wednesday, starting again? Good luck!
DES.
Go.... Lemme know when you start and what you're doing. We can compare notes :)
Post a Comment