☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Day 13 » Rest Day or NOT
02 April, 2009

I was debating earlier if I should go workout or what, but after a hectic day yesterday, I think it would be best to rest.Ü Of course... There are other ways to burn calories aside from working out at the gym. I shouldn't to overdo it. Health IS important. Health being what it is, the thing you don't notice until it starts to malfunction violently -- I don't want that a second time so I constantly remind myself that I still need to do things in moderation. One of the best ways to burn those cals is to do with friends. This was our trip today. It may look simple, but it sure can make you sweat so much.

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

acey said...

you're so right about health, russ. and it looks fun!!!

R. said...

ACEY.
It is, super!Ü It's also fun when you guys get a little competitive. It gets addicting. Hahaha.

Post a Comment