☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Still A Little Girl
09 March, 2009

The sound of my laughter is a welcomed surprise.
The smile on my face is a shock to my soul today.
The possibility of where this could go has my imagination doing the unfamiliar task of dreaming. Today as I rested my downtrodden head against your shoulder, I let myself enjoy the feeling of your wisdom and positive vibes. I feel like I am seven again. That is how someone made me feel today. Thanks Mom

---
I'm up early today, but not horrendously early. I have to force myself to be out of bed to take my medicine and then breakfast follows 30 minutes after that. Doctor's orders. Hehe. Have a good week ahead!

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Carrie said...

sarap ng feeling diba! i too had that moment last week. mama stayed with us for a week. yipeeeee!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ganyan talaga ang aruga ng mga nanay=)

R. said...

ATE CARRIE
I love my mom and I'm such a Mommy's Girl. I don't know what I'd do without her....

JASSY
Oo naman. Iba mag-alaga ang mga nanay. Hahaha. Halatang ang lalim ng pinahugutan nun. *Wink Wink*

Post a Comment