I am counting the days 'til next week! I got it all planned -- lab tests again, random gym visits so I could finally pick the place which will be my second home for the time being, a "date" with my doctors.... I don't think they'll be that pleasant since I intentionally missed my February check-up. Uh-oh. If I will be lucky, I wish to be allowed to box.
Yes! I want to box again. I put on some weight because of the meds that I am taking. I even intend to ask my doctors if they can change the medicines. Last October, one of them said that the new medicine was supposed to help increase my metabolism, but I don't think that is happening the slightest bit. I totally do not like the extra weight despite doctors telling me that it is THE NORMAL WEIGHT and regardless of friends telling me I look okay... Honestly, I think some of them are just being polite.
Mom does not want me to do anything strenuous still. She thinks boxing is. But between the gym and boxing, I'll find some peace with boxing. I will be happier with boxing. Going to the gym bores me. I just want to box again. I want the feeling that the world contracts to the sharp sound of the bag against my glove, even if I still punch like a girl. I want to feel my calves burn and burn and I lose my breath. And when I stumble into the car or in my room or where ever, afterward, exhausted AND elated that I have hardly the strength to lift a glass. Hahahaha. I want to feel my shoulders ache again.
Boxing alone makes me feel wild + jagged + satisfied. The gym makes me feel quiet + dim + bored. D would most likely tell me that I cannot just do boxing. I know he'll tell me that I need to find something that will do well with boxing to balance all my opposing parts. Do you think that beach will do?Ü The gym isn't really the place for me.
So far, these are my choices – geographical compatibility with my house has been considered. I just have to see how both of them look like:
- Red Lane. as recommended by my friend, Jonah. I can't quite remember if that is the exact name of the place.
- Elorde. Not only is Bai a super good friend of my brother-dearest, but I think Elorde Boxing has already branched out.

6 Comments:
Russ, try dancing with me and Lia. We go to Pergola every Tuesday and Friday for a 3 hour dancing session, starts at 6pm till 9pm. We just give 200 pesos donation for the dance instructor. I go in my gym outfit and dance my cares away.
When I go home at 9pm, Im dead tired and cant even eat a single banana. Haha! Talk about exhausting yourself.
We play table tennis here in the compound on other days or just walk around the village. Makes up for the non dancing days.
testing...
-------
Iv been commenting and i cant seem to put one..
---
testing one two
testing...
This is about Vayie's blog:
Hi ms.russ!
yeah! i know her blog site! I already told her about your "pagbababalik". Here's her blog site..
http://very-vlicious.blogspot.com/
but if you seen nothing after pasting that link above, then it might be that her site is on private mode. she needs to add your name on her list of people who could view her site first. :)
Happy Tuesday!
---
You're into boxing before? ayos ah! :)
ATE CARRIE
Sounds like a plan. Sige nga, I'll go with you and Ate Lia one time. Feeling ko lang, I'm so rusty now. Imagine from a hard core dancer way back Grade School and High School to dance class in PE during college to nothing now. Hahaha. Wish me luck! I'll be there one of these days.Ü
CCIGAUX
See? It worked. Your comment's there. I have yet to visit Vayie's blog, thanks for the tip. How about everyone else? Do you know where they are? Are they all in Multiply or did they all say perpetually goodbye to their blogspots?
as far as i know...
heto na lang ang kilala kong sinusubaybayan ko pa sa blog up to now...
http://aceychan.blogspot.com/
and if you want a new read, you can visit these:
http://armimillare.wordpress.com/
http://randomhappycow.blogspot.com/
these two above are the respective blogs of up dharma down's pol yap and armi millare. :)
http://roneilberania.blogspot.com/
site mentioned above is one of a few i visit and read sometimes.
and lastly..
http://haringliwanag.pansitan.net/
:)
---
yung iba, tulad ni laurene and claudine are all in multiply na, happy and sad to say.
i hope i helped you in some way, ms.russ! :)
CCIGAUX
Hmmm. Maraming Maraming Salamat. I guess I'll just have to find new people to stalk since most of the old blog peeps are now in Multiply. Oh well. Thanks again, super big help!
Post a Comment