☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Shush
11 March, 2009

Yesterday morning, I got an SMS from a former colleague. It was a short message, but it's the most sincere one I have received from anyone since I left my former company. "...Keep in touch sa FB," that's what she said. It made me smile. She must've read my mind because like her, I too, am planning to change my number SOON. *Big Smile*

So... I learn something new every day from these little events.
Sometimes I learn a new trick to solve a problem. Other times, I learn new techniques to make my life less ritual. Yesterday, I learned that it could be quite a loss if we spoke words right from the bottom of our hearts. I have always been a simple person – most of the time, at least that's how I see myself... Unfortunately, some people think otherwise, but that's because they don't know me. If I say something once; don't expect that I'd repeat myself. If I wanted this; it wouldn't mean otherwise unless it was something I couldn't speak up. I do not just open up anyone because I do not like the feeling of spilling my guts out and at the same time feeling that the person that I am talking to is giving me an obligatory thing.

I like to make friends, but I choose the people I trust. Picky? Maybe. But only it’s because I hate people who not sincere. Face it, we cannot trust anybody. And at the end of the day, no matter how many people tell you that they will be there for you, you'll realize, you only have yourself. The word FRIEND is much like the word LOVE – sounds simple, easy to define, but very much abused.

It is the wise ones that listen and understand what the others are thinking of. It is the quiet ones that often make things seemed a little more confusing than normal. If we all kept quiet and placed a shield before ourselves; wouldn’t each of us own two shadows? And which shadow should we refer to when as our true self? Doesn't it sound a little more confusing that it should?

Humans as all of us are; is complicated in our own unique ways.
Shouldn't we try to differ ourselves from sitting onions that is best at making people tear?

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

-sounds simple, easy to define but very much abused.

Indeed. Like you, I take great caution in choosing my "friends." :)

Post a Comment