☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Baffled
13 March, 2009

I wish I were fighting a hangover because I spent a good part of the night drinking with the boys, Pao, Atsi, and her friends. On the way home, I got kinda pissed at D. E kase naman…. Umiral na naman yung pagka-pilosopo nya, talking to me as if I’m one of his colleagues or guy buddies. I just did not say anything because I did not want to get into a fight with someone who had too much to drink.

So why is it like that? Having spent almost 7 something years of my life with this person and there are still times that I do not have the patience to deal with his sarcasm and being sardonic. No matter how many times I tell him nicely, nothing permanent happens. I don't like the ritual of sorts. Do you sense that I am having doubts? Disappointing, sure. Hassle talaga. I think he has become too complacent. I thought we've grown together. I think I'm wrong. I have to understand him all the time. I have to adjust for him all the time. It's always about him. Especially now that he is to embark on this thing with the bar.... so it's still about him. I do not have the right to talk about something serious because it might distract him. The last thing that I want to happen is to get blamed by his family if he does not pass the bar. I wonder what I'm waiting for. I wish I could talk to someone about this --- someone who would just listen and not even dare tell him or any one of our friends. Sad to say, I don’t have anyone to talk to. Things get slightly better when he learns that I am not okay. Pag mamalasin ka nga naman.Ö

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Carrie said...

we can talk russ. been there. done that. ;)

R. said...

ATE CARRIE
Thanks super.Ü We had this "talk" tonight. I feel better after telling him those things and more. We'll see what happens next. I will run to you when things don't get better. Huag mo na kuento kay James ha, please.Ü

Anonymous said...

i hope things get better=)

Post a Comment