Last Thursday, the Godfather and I were talking about UAAP basketball. He was supposed to watch the game. I was supposed to go home to watch as well. Unfortunately, we both were stuck in the office working on the revisions in the presentation and speech of our company’s Big Guy. There was no room for further delays since the presentation had to be sent to Bohol that evening. Our meeting ended with him telling me, “As far I’m concerned, the battle is over. The championship will just be gravy on top…”
Despite watery eyes, a high fever, chills, and a running nose, I made sure I’d watch the game from start to finish. Bro. Bernie was right, Divine Hands were just there during the game. We may have made a mistake, but we admitted it and accepted whatever the consequences were. And now we’re back.. we’re one, and we’re #1.
To everyone who doubted, never underestimate the heart of a champion and never underestimate the effect of suspension :D. The 14-0 myth has just been busted.
I sent this message to the Godfather: We just got our gravy :-)
And this was his reply: Yes. THAT’S WHAT I CALL VINDICATION.

And this my dear friends, is my first Facebook artwork slash Superwall post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment