Especially voluptuous, catty women whose eyes are ____. * I choose not to be any more specific about it.
Keep to yourself. Nose to the grindstone. Everyone is just trying to be QUEEN of the hill. My mom tells me to maintain a very professional working relationship with her, at all time. How tough can that be! I am not obliged to like her, but, unfortunately, we have to get along -- professionally. Oh good heavens!
I just noticed, those who are dedicated and loyal are the ones most exploited and most passed over. It's almost a clear showing that it's now what you know, but it's how you kiss the ass of those blah blah blah. I can knock myself out and exhaust all of my energies, but the BIG whatever will try to smooth talk everyone. So beware of people who talk like an angel, usually, they're the devil in disguise.
Wow. Where ever you go, there will always be fat assholes who try to make your life difficult. Screw all those oil. At the moment, I must choose to ignore. Now is neither the perfect time or place. Change is good, if it were for something better and not for personal benefits. Some things are really flawed. Until seasons change, I have to stay in my boat. Yes, I am sad. I've been sad for almost two weeks now.
'Til my next post.
19 August, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment