
THE STRANGEST THING I HAVE EATEN
It would be LENGUA aka Ox Tongue in Mushroom Sauce.
So that was top of mind and it's probably not-so-strange for a lot of people I know, my male friends in particular. It's strange because why on earth would you eat OX TONGUE? I was once tricked into eating it. SH*T! I didn't like how it felt inside my mouth and I vow not to have another serving of Lengua, ever again.
MY BEST FRIEND IS
Who else and no one else but D ♥
Through the years, we've become each others' best friends.
IF I COULD LEAVE IN A DIFFERENT ERA
It would be the 80s. I love the attitude that people had during the 80s -- carefree, no hang-ups, not pretentious. Even their fashion showed how carefree and fun-loving people were.
I LIKE
And love my new toy. Her name is ROSA.
She's D's present & she's very pretty. I'm sure there will be comments to take a photo of it. I'm still thinking about it. I'd feel awkward posing beside a lappie.
IF YOU ONLY KNOW ONE THING ABOUT ME,
IT SHOULD BE
Mediocrity is not my thing, I hate it.
MY FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME
I couldn't think of one right now because I like so many books.
THE ONE BEAUTY PRODUCT
THAT I COULDN'T LEAVE WITHOUT
It would be the EYEBROW PENCIL. I wasn't blessed with thick, beautiful brows. Mine are groomed, but they need to be spiffed up a bit. Eyebrows + Women .. there's a relationship there.
BLOGGING IS
It's something that I really enjoy doing, started in 2003 and guess what -- I'm still here. I like how much I learn about other places, cultures, events, etc. Each time, I am amazed at how many wonderful friends I've made :)
IF I COULD STAR IN A MOVIE WITH ANY
ACTOR / /ACTRESS, I WOULD WANT TO WORK WITH
Adam Sandler! I would very much like it if he would sing me "Grow Old With You" and if he'd make me a video just like that one in 50 First Dates, which I think is one of the sweetest but not sappy movies made.
ONE OF THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD
For me, it would be waking up in the morning feeling well-rested regardless if it were 8 hours of sleep or less. I just hate waking up in the morning, tired and getting the feeling that I did not sleep at all even if I did.
✽
Do you want to play along FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY?
Make sure you drop by Lauren's blog :)

28 Comments:
Adam Sandler is pretty awesome. I loooooved 50 First Dates. Made me smile so so much when he made her that video too : )
Adam Sandler is super adorable, I would love to be his friend. I think the Wedding Singer is my favorite one of his movies.
Have a great weekend :)
haha, and yes i would love to see your lappie (=
If not, at least mind lettin' us kno what color it is?
*and i'ma steal this from you(:
That is really sweet about D. I'm so happy for you that he is back.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Oooh I like it when you wrote that "mediocrity isn't your thing" I'm so like you when it comes to that.
I love Adam Sandler too. He's just funny and sweet!
hey luv!
I have to agree with you on the lengua about the strangest thing we've eaten. For me its possibly also one of the eeew-est.
Adam Sandler is such a sweetie in that movie. I wonder if any man would actually do that in real life.
Hhmmm. I didn't really consider that but yeah, feeling rested in the morning is also a great feeling. I tend to be a crabby patty and an irritated old woman when I feel like my sleep and rest isn't enough!
Have a great weekend! Ooh, is lappie a laptop? Hahaha! Yup, curiosity!
i bet adam sandler would be hillarious to work with :).
thanks for playing along and i hope you have a lovely weekend!
{Lauren}
thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com
ASHLEY.
That video is the sweetest -- the mere fact that if that were in real life, he would have to update often :)
WHITNEY.
Amazing! A lot of women like Adam Sandler. Yes, he is adorable.
ALI & RICADEMUS
It's a black Dell :)
I'm also very happy that he is back, literally, my other half is here. Enjoy the weekend guys!
CHARLES.
Because there is no place for mediocrity in this world. Nada. Zero. I'd like an Adam Sandler kind of husband. That's good right?
YANI.
I like your term » eeew-est :)
Lengua looks appetizing and some people I know find it so good. I guess I'm just not a fan of it.
LAUREN.
Not only hilarious, but he really seems to be a nice and sincere person. It would be cool to be in a movie with him, so Drew Barrymore is really lucky.
the giraffe is adorable. i have heard of lengua but i am not that brave to try it. i applaud you for even putting it in your mouth dear.
Ox Tongue?!o.O
I would most probably not dare to even think about eatin it :/
The 80s? Who would have thought :D
I can't decide which era would I like to live in...honestly I don't care as long as I would be Asia :D
Same here with me and books <3
Blogging since 2003? That's a really long time! WOW!
PRINSESA MUSANG.
Only because I was made to believe that it was Beef Caldereta and not some Ox Tongue Dish. I've been punked!
LUCIA.
I can imagine you wearing 80s clothes :)
Hindi ka ba nasarapan dun sa lengua?? Ang sarap kaya nun.. hehe..
Hmmm, mukhang ok nga nung 80's panahon na yun.. Kaso katatapos lang ng Marcos reign yun..
Ahaha. No talaga.
Yung sauce, masarap pero yung meat-like thing na hindi naman talaga meat, diko talaga trip.
--
If after sya ng time ni Marcos, then siguro yun yung reason kung bakit parang sobrang masayhin ang mga tao nung 80s :)
Love the blog im following because its different please return the love cyberdummyblogg.blogspot.com
Ahaha, ganun ba.. Tingin ko wala ka lang "Acquired Taste" para sa lengua.. Ika nga ng mga kaibigan ko, hindi ka lang nasanay kumain nun.. Pero kapag nasanay ka na masasarapan ka rin..
Hindi lang naman siguro dahil dun.. May iba pa namang dahilan yun..
It's fun reading other people's fill in the blanks, some very different answers from my own. I wonder what the texture of ox tongue is... not sure if I'd want to try though.
HANA.
It's kinda soft with a texture that I don't like. I dare not describe it here, might gross out visitors. LOL.
AXEL.
You have a point :)
Tingin ko rin, hindi sya pang-babae. Parang ganun. Hehe. Baka in time, magustuhan ko rin -- just like what happened with Ampalaya, Salted Egg, and Tofu. I used to not like them, but now ... super favorite ko na sila!
Ayun naman pala eh.. Sige try lang pakonti-konti, magugustuhan mo rin yan.. Sarap kaya nun.. Lakas lang ng loob yan.. hehehe..
Okey, tara kain na.. =P
Believe it or not, I love Ox-tongue stew..Haha..It's, err, savoury, chewy, and..okay, I shall not go on with this..I can see that look in your face..
Women and eyebrow, I totally get you dear, I feel less confident without it, although actually my eyebrow looks normal without it..
And Adam Sandler, awww, he's just cute and adorable..50 First Dates is one of my fave romance I've ever wathced..
Oh and Russ, I'm so touched that you still remember about the songs..Thanks for spending time on it, really appreciate it :) *HUGS*
Here's my email add : meil_aivilo@hotmail.com
Yes, it's my name spelled backwards. I still couldn't understand WHY in the world I chose that email add. hehe..Thanks sweetie!!
PS: I almost grabbed a bag of Ruffles Cheddar n Sour Cream last week, but then I realized I just ate two pieces of KFC. SO I felt really guilty, haha..But surely will buy it later..
you started blogging back in 2003!?
I envy you Russ.
i think the weirdest thing i've eaten was a grasshopper.
Ditto on lengua! I mean why eat that? There are so many other good parts! That's another animal's tongue for crying out loud.
I think you and my wife would totally rock the 80s. She loved it so much that we did a Bagets themed prenup photo shoot in Highlands.
ox tongue...it's a common food here in Indonesia :) a bit eew :P but i won't reject if somebody serve me that :)
Iba-iba yata ang panlasa ng tao--sure hit sa akin ang ox tongue eh lol!I guess you have read it sa FTF ko.So,D's back??(halata bang ang tagal kong nawala dito??)Oh,so happy for youu!!
Enjoy your weekend,Russ!!^_^
Adam Sandler husband sounds perfect!
Post a Comment