☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: I Guess I'm Not Really Good At This
13 January, 2010

WARNING: This is an EXTREMELY CHEESY post ♥
I've been hit by the blues again. My heart is soooo not here right now .. about X days or weeks or months til I see D again. That's really not too much living to do.

I must work on more things to divert my mind. I have been thinking about it since December 11. Sometimes, it really upsets me, but I am determined to keep myself busy. Maybe it's also a good thing because this way, I am eased into other amazing things there are that I can do with us physically apart. There are just a lot to learn and to do, which can still be exciting.

I'm trying to think of this time as if D were reviewing for the bar, but obviously it is a lot different because he is in another country. I don't mind the distance. It's TIME that's killing me plus the part of romance and I have no other choice right now especially when you want to tell someone something super important because you feel it right down to your bones and you definitely want to do it over Yahoo! Messenger or through SMS or a tweet!

There are days when distance has a certain romance, but we're just so good when we're together. I want to be with him so bad, hell I'd get on a plane right now if it weren't the most irresponsible thing. I miss him all the time. So far, I see that what we have and what I feel for him is nothing like I've felt for anyone before. I just have to take one look at him and I melt.

I'm in, way deep.
I miss D.

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

23 Comments:

JAY said...

Ehhh, you don't know how sweet this post is. That's why I don't get into relationships. I hate missing someone. /:

Gingerbreadman said...

Wow.... that is soooo sweet Russ. Sigh. Relationships (@,@)

jak said...

Russ...

lol

dont know to say...

but i know what u feel..it's like they are in our mind all the time isn't it? even if we try to divert it but they are keep going back...

joei ♥ said...

its ok to feel that way russ. it's not cheesy at all :)

Olivia Liem said...

awww, this is such a sweet post...hang in there darling, although I know time will pass a bit slower when someone we love is not around, but it sure will pass..

Clarissa said...

aawww...how sweet of you,Russ to share your feelings to D.It's normal to feel that way coz he's far away from you.
I miss those days too,that I'm missing my bf before(now my husband)nung nagkalayo kami--ngayon,kahit na ayaw nyang umalis,pinapaalis ko lol!^_^

jassy said...

the pic is nice...it takes discipline to do that=)

about D, it's really hard to miss someone...it's like you couldn't escape it. I've experienced that before and all I can say is, you'll get used to it somehow. just keep yourself busy=)

R. said...

OLIVE.
Are you back?Ü Happy New Year!
I thought you had an extended vacation.

CLARISSA.
Hahahaa! But you two have a lifetime to spend together. That's sweet!

R. said...

JASSY.
Thanks!Ü I slept late because of that, but it was worth not sleeping early; my Mom thought I was playing.

JOEI + LUIS.
Hehehe. I don't feel so queso anymore. I made D read it ♥

R. said...

JAK + DAWN.
It's not easy, I'm telling you .. but life goes on. So far, my divert tactics are working :)

JAY KV.
Aww. I think God will give you your "match" ─ one of these days, he'll find you.Ü

Anonymous said...

Aww were like in the same situation now :(, seriously it's so hard when you were like apart from eachother right, parang there is always something missing. At least the call, sms, yahoo messenger or skype ease the pain a bit pero sympre iba pa rin yun magkasama kayo. Oh well just hang on :).

P.S link ex with my blog?

R. said...

Yun lang, we don't Skype.
I don't think I can stand a minute seeing his face and not crying, so better not to Skype.Ü

Roanne said...

Okay, now I'm missing having one... Sadness ensues.

Rico said...

Ok, this is easier said than done, but why not try to fill your days by doing those things that you couldn't do with D.
Of course naturally you want to do everything with D.
Ok, I'm not helping. :{

R. said...

ROANNE.
That's okay. You'll find your someone soon, one of these days.Ü

RICO.
I do what I should and I can do, though a lot of the stuff I do, we really do it together. It's okay. It's already 2010 and we're halfway through January so I look forward to the next weeks. Thanks Rico!

Iza said...

awwww russ... this post is so sweet... be strong, sandali na lang yan!

Ivy said...

not cheesy at all. it's ♥!

Ricademus said...

D is very lucky that your feelings run so deep--he must have been blown away when he read this. =)

KP said...

hope things look up soon xo

Ape said...

its perfectly normal to miss him this much. wait til valentines day comes!

Toothfairy said...

Sweet, and sad... I hope you feel better soon, it's not a nice feeling, having to miss someone. I even miss Boyfriend when he's not around, while we see each other in the weekends..

loves

R. said...

IZA + IVY.
Talagang full support ha.Ü
True FRIENDS. Hahaa!

RICADEMUS.
He was! It prolly brought him to tears.Ö He was touched by it.

Vea said...

Aww...I know EXACTLY how you feel dear. *hugs*

Post a Comment