I just got myself another distraction + addiction. YESSS! Just the other day, I caved in. On top of a little Facebook, a bit of Twitter, quite a lot of Tumblr, and so much of Blogspot ─ I am now on Looklet, thanks to my friend, Biancs.
I have already created my first look and I think I will be doing a lot of looks for girls with petite frames, simply because I, myself, am a little girl.Ü This is the first look I have made.
Let me know if you're also on Looklet so we can be "friends" there. Don't you just love being a girl?
This is me on Looklet: http://www.looklet.com/user/149615.Ü
25 October, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 Comments:
Where's your picture??
imagine how lucky kids nowadays...they can play these things.
in the old days, or specifically, in my day, i just used a paper doll from a komiks, cut it out and paste a harder board (para tumayo) then design my own dresses. i had it hard, but it was inventive and creative.
now, just one click.
AXEL.
I don't think we can use our photos; Looklet uses model sets. You pick the model that you want.
...^^v....
I like how you put it. From paper dolls, to Barbie Dolls, and now it's Looklet!Ü
I am a Let-Addict too. It sucks nga lang "Ladies Only". I hope the site would create mannequins for mens so it could be more fun and interesting!
Did you join two previous contests? The first was a fur from Ludic and there's still the pink Lacoste Sneaker going on. Join ka dali. Unlimited enrty.
Ok I'll add you, here's mine: http://looklet.com/user/116504
K
I'd love to dress up males in Looklet.Ü I hope they have that soon. I'll check my Looklet page so we can be Looklet friends now.
i actually hadn't heard of that sire before. but great look ^^
aww yeah i saw this one... i forgot to make an account the day u posted this sa twitter but i think i will make one soon. i have one sa isang site wherein same rin ang gagawin but i think it's much better sa site na pinost mo... thanks :) btw... dun sa isang site, u can use your own photo ... :D
cool... nice first look!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
*loves*
Ganun ba, will you be doing it to yourself as well?? so we could see.. hehehe..
check mine too http://looklet.com/user/14628 <3
This Looklet got me addicted also a few months ago..but it's been a month haven't updated, and as what the usual careless me usually do,I forgot my account :(
Btw, the look u posted here is amazing..I love it, sophisticated n yet so chic..
OLIVE.
Thanks girl. I always go for looks that are clean but elegant.Ü
Someone caved in.
My looklet name is vlicious. :)
Aww..ngayon ko lang na-discover yan!!Thanks for sharing at ang ganda ng work mo ha!!I'll try that--I'm sure mage-enjoy din ako nyan!
by the way,invite sana kita sa Girl's Talk meme namin if you have time.^_^
Post a Comment