☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Day 145 » MINUS 2 More Pounds
11 August, 2009

Every person who is watching his or her weight has a “Cheat Day”.. or at least should have one. I am all for it since my diet isn't hard core. For instance, today .. I finished a Master Burger With Cheese at Sango and Milk Tea! It was awesome. After such a horrible robbery weekend, I knew I deserved to be rewarded. And for me, good food will always be the best treat. HOWEVER despite cheat days, I always make sure that I’m on top of my game. Some people do not like to exercise, but I really enjoy it! You are better off if you exercise than if you don’t. I used to loathe it, but it wasn’t until I changed my attitude, dropped the excuses, and took action that turned me into a gym rat slash fitness fanatic.

I had a scale trip this afternoon and I was sooooo happy to see that I lost two more pounds.Ü I feel great. I'm relieved that the program I've been doing the past weeks helped me cheat the much-dreaded weight plateau. Sure, the weight loss may not be as high as the results during my first few weeks, but what’s keeping me motivated is the steady 1 to 3 pounds. I only weigh once a month because otherwise I will be disappointed with daily weight fluctuations – I think it's because of food intake and water retention, thus we see our weight jump up/down.

I'm getting closer to my weight goal. And tomorrow, it is time for my program's regular tweaking. The plan is to add 10 more minutes to my cardio time and to slightly increase speed. For everyone else who is also taking this road to fitness, remember to just stick with the plan and you will level off. If you're into healthy eating and if you're staying within your limits, then you're definitely on your way.

Bookmark and Share

13 Comments:

EJ said...

Wow that's great, can you share some secret?

I have been working out but in just two weeks I ganed 3 pounds which sucks..

Laurene said...

i've been meaning to exercise, but i always make excuses not to. :| maybe i should get a friend to join me, so i'd do it.

R. said...

WEDNESDAY.
If it's going to encourage and motivate you to exercise - go dear, get a friend to join you.Ü

JOOPS.
The formula to losing weight: healthy eating + exercise.Ü I won't tell you that it's easy. Sometimes it can be frustrating, but if you really get into it, the results are amazing!

Secret. Hmm. Let me see. I think the secret is cardio. I run for at least an hour on the treadmill - 5 to 7 times a week. I adjust time and/or gradient every 4 weeks. I think it's pretty effective. And of course, when you're trying to lose weight, it would really help if you also cut down on calories. But hey before you do all of these, please don't forget to consult with a Doctor or Fitness Trainer.Ü

jassy said...

congrats!!!

keep up the good work=)

Kar3n said...

I can't remember the last time i exercised. I'm too lazy errr...But good luck on your goal :D

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a nice night/day. God Bless!

Ben-Ariel said...

Russ! I only found out about the robbery now. Shet. It really sucks when you don't feel safe at home.

Our house has never been robbed BUT there was a time when I actually saw a robber outside the window of my room on the second floor! Super freaky. Tapos I was the only one there and my parents were downstairs. Anything could have happened if he really had bad intentions. Buti na lang he just fled.

Keep safe Russ! That robber won't come back.

Workplace On the Web said...

I have a very small frame. I want to gain just a couple of pounds to balance my weight :)

Marly
of
Emotionally Entertaining
Mhar's Display
Bright Bundles
A Blogger's Tech Notes
Workplace On the Web
Any Day Shop

Kayni said...

keep going! i am on the same boat. i still have about 20 lbs to go in order to get to my ideal weight. hopefully, i can keep the momentum going.

R. said...

JASSY & KAR3N.
Thank you!Ü

BEN.
I sent you a text message even before writing this. You just said something that's major pampalakas ng loob, thank you so so much. Really appreciate it.

KAYNI.
Goodluck! It won't be easy but as long as you put your heart & mind into it and as long as you're doing it for yourself, YOU CAN DO IT.Ü

gab's mom said...

o agree, good food is a great treat!

i hope to have your attitude when it comes to fitness... i want to lose the flabs!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hei Russ! My cheat days are usually on the weekends but I am also very active so most likely I just burn the calories I just ate. Besides, I usually control my calorie intake daily and it should not exceed 1550 kcal.

I read that by multiplying your ideal weight in pounds by 10 you'll get the total calories that you should consume daily.

Rico said...

Wow! Congrats! That's really something.
I used to go to the gym and regularly play badminton with a bunch of officemates. But then I got married and my schedule took a 360 degree turn. Now, I've got this tire stuck on my belly. I really, really need to do at least a few hundred sit ups!
Keep it up!

Louie said...

I guess you having a hard time too loose weight unlike me I am having a hard time ti gain weight lolz!

Post a Comment