☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Day 23 » Little Changes Here and There
12 April, 2009

I'm starting to get bored going to the gym and it's not even a month when I started. This is the main reason why I did not enroll for six months or longer. I get disinterested if it sort of becomes a routine. Yes, I know the stuff that people do at the gym are really habitual activities. Anyway, instead of constantly thinking of my problem and kicking myself out of the gym, I have just thought of solutions. I can't really let go exercise or my doctors will kill me and I don't want that. I don't want to be scolded by them -- I'm scheduled to meet with them end of the month.

In my opinion, I have already had a good start and I'm pretty much on track: working out at least 4 times a week + no rice + totally forgetting about colored drinks, especially COKE.Ü Despite those, I think I should get myself on a new routine. It will most likely make working out more enjoyable because I am putting myself to a bigger challenge.Ü

In the next few days, there are things that I need to work on. Mind you, these are self-imposed. It may be a little tough at the beginning, but it really will be beneficial in the long run.


  1. This is the first step. I know that I can never finish my workout in an hour's time. This means that I should be able to go to the gym without company. I usually get pressured when I see them already finished and thus I get exhausted and end up getting poor workout. Bad no? I've been on this situation for almost two weeks now.

  2. As the cliche goes, "Rome wasn't built in a day." Same goes for me. Whatever it is that I want to achieve is not done overnight. I have to keep that in mind.

  3. Lifting weights is good.Ü I will stop doing super sets and at the same stop hating dumbbells. Low to moderate reps with multiple sets is the way to go.

  4. This will be on trial for about a week. We'll see how I'll fair with it. HIIT or High Intensity Interval Training is worth a try: 30 secs of super high intensity then 2 minutes recovery time. I read that this is kind of advanced and I'll have to work up on this over several weeks with the cardio shites that I do at the gym with brief intervals.

  5. Lastly, I'll try not get bored. I bet, it's all in the mind. And this goes with not letting my hunger pangs control me + saying NO to a cheat day.

Bookmark and Share