☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Around The Curve Is A High Street
30 June, 2007

When I was younger, I used to dream and wonder about what might be, what could be, what even should be. In those very past, long, long ago days, I didn’t know and didn’t think about the idea of intentionality. In the thoughts of a child, I suspect that life happened to me.

Imagine. I could imagine. I could imagine easily things that defied time and space. Imagining things that could become reality was a skill that had never been put before me. Once in a while I might picture myself in a place or a role, but that was a possibility, if the rest worked out in a certain way.

Life was a board game.
In the board game that I played, the direction was one way. Finding a new path was not required or executable. It was go around and around, hoping that good things happened as I did.

It turned out that the world offers so much more. Dreams wait for me to dream them. Ideas await my mind to find them. Literal and figurative mountains stand where I might go to climb them. It depends on me. It depends on me understanding that I am.

I am.
I am my life.

Around the next corner, with the next sunrise, inside the next breath, is my next choice, is my next vision. I can be whomever I am willing to invest my life in. Up the path, down the road, across the field is an opportunity, not a place that I must go. I will miss one to take one. If I know, then I know what I am doing.

I am my life.
It is not a hard thought to take on. It walking past that bend to see what awaits around the corner can only help me hone my direction. The ONE up there is leading me to this path. Monday is a big day for me.

I am my life. I’ll walk towards the light, because I can.
And because I know that I am destined for bigger and greater things.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment