☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: My One-Day Break
14 May, 2007

It has been a while since I truly felt what a holiday's like. My my work does not just require me to brave not just the world of powersuits, meetings, and endless white papers. It's not just an 8.30 to 5.30 job. To add to that, in the real estate industry, when the rest of the world is enjoying a holiday, we need to take advantage of it for infinite reasons that I can discuss in another post.

The past months have been flying - all passed me by. I can distinctly note that I really really feel that whatever time I have in anything is not enough. However, let me tell you that this is such an experience.

I've been busy, as usual, last week and have been out since Friday with only two hours of sleep Thursday night and no sleep last Friday for my event last Saturday and a photo shoot yesterday. Whew!

Waking up today without having to think of work -- though at the back of my mind, I know that I have to work but I know that I can postpone them a couple more hours... it did feel different. So today, I just spent this day off from work. I'm a bit relieved since I have been swamped with stuff to do. I am not kidding. Add that to the fact that I need to do the work of two people because I have been bossless since October last year.

With the outcome of the event last Saturday, the praises and good words and countless "Wow! Ang ganda!" comments we got for our model house, which by the way takes away all the exhaustion that I felt over the weekend + today is a holiday --- today is a good day.

It's a nice break. Even when bits and pieces of it were still used to do some more work, I appreciated the fact that I got to sleep in. It's fantastic because I needed some time away from all the things that needed to be done. Now that the day's almost over, I'm more than ready to do my next event, attend my next mancom, make another presentation, finish my marketing plan, and the list goes on. Looking forward to the weekend.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment